Questions about ARENA

+
Questions about ARENA

I'm wondering if there is a way to exploit arena system since I did observe some strange things.

How exactly the card Generation in Arena Works?

Are you allowed to play only the cards you already own? Or, are there exceptions between Gold, Bronzes and Silvers?

I came to ask myself this matter since I own a wide selection of each one (sometimes I can't even remember which one I already own or not). If I own, for example, a premium silver, in the arena it will be premium as well. So I'm assuming for instance that in the arena I'm actually allowed to pick on the selection the cards I already own.

If that's the case... What if I create a new account, and craft and mill all the bad cards in order to exploit this system? A lame and experienced player would know exactly what to mill and crat.

On the other hand, I did notice some players that seemed genuine new accounts running Vanilla golds in the Arena. Hmmm, curious...

So, how is it?

Last edited:
- You can play any cards, no limitations regardless of quality
- Only cards you have premiums of will be premium in the Arena

So, if you create a new account you will still have access to all cards in the Arena mode, but none of them will be premium unless you craft/open premiums.

Ic3Purple;n10641171 said:
How exactly the card Generation in Arena Works?

Are you allowed to play only the cards you already own? Or, are there exceptions between Gold, Bronzes and Silvers?

If that's the case... What if i create a new account, a craft and mill all the bad cards in order to exploit this system? A lame and experienced player would know exactly what to mill and crat if that's the case.

As far as I know, the premium cards that you get in Arena are ones that you've had or currently own in your collection.

The card generation in Arena is completely random, making a new account and erasing "bad" cards won't guarantee that you'll get good cards in Arena. You're able to pick any cards from any faction, including neutrals. I'm pretty sure the Arena tab tells you this lol. I think you're over-thinking this, you get what you get.

Alright! Actually, not right at all.

I just met a deck at the 8 stage with 9 golds plus leader... And who knows if he had more golds in the deck... And of course, My deck was running maybe 6 with 13 bronzes. I mean really... He had all silvers and golds on the board and a few bronzes. I mean, 3 Golds in the graveyard, and 6 on the board plus the leader! WTF?

Uselesss, that I did manage to tech perfectly my deck while he runs card that just outscores anything! So, again, here in this game wins always the lucky bastard. pls do not mention the word skill and erase the OUTSMART from the arena. Thanks.

Now seriously? Can we make at least a fixed number of such cards? Anf give a cut to this retard RNG?

Last edited:
I personally like it being unrestricted in ammount of golds/silvers.

It`s all about taste I guess.

SoSaHer;n10646661 said:
I personally like it being unrestricted in ammount of golds/silvers.

It`s all about taste I guess.

You prefer Arena being determined almost completely by luck? There is already a ton of luck involved in which 3 cards you get to choose from when building your deck. To add on top of that a huge variance in gold/silver cards is just absurd.

StrykerxS77x;n10647041 said:
You prefer Arena being determined almost completely by luck? There is already a ton of luck involved in which 3 cards you get to choose from when building your deck. To add on top of that a huge variance in gold/silver cards is just absurd.

I'm done with arena, untill something change. I've seen enough.

Ic3Purple;n10649761 said:
I'm done with arena, untill something change. I've seen enough.

It's beyond super casual. May as well flip a coin to see who wins and loses every match because that's the amount of luck involved in this mode.

And that wouldn't be a problem if it was free.

But now you know during deckbuilding that you might as wel break contract then and there if you get shafted with 5 golds and a boatload of synergyless bronzes.

Still feels like paying extra for kegs.

I'd really be surprised if people acctualy pay real money for a ticket.

I am done with arena until there is some measure of balance.

Top Bottom