Meta Report #8 and some meta analysis

+
I also include mandrake in deck but not bc this card is too good. I feel like I am forced to include it (which i really hate) due to Sabbath and nekkers. Many of my games against nekkers & imlerith are funny: if i have muzzle and mandrake for nekkers and the latter for Imlerith, opponent forfeits. If not, i forfeit. Obviously, the nekkers consume deck and Sabbath are not healthy at all. I will stop playing rank until some serious issues are fixed: nekkers, Sabbath, Brouver mulligan, slave driver, etc. I am feeling really bad about Gwent right now.

ser2440;n10677821 said:
I think what is interesting to note about this meta is that, despite their relative lack of popularity (something that has always been going on), 2 of the most underwhelming decks of the last patch can possibly be considered Tier 1 now. That is, NG Handbuff and Harald Axemen. I dug into the meta report a little more. Both have a winrate greater than 50%, so greater than, say, Deathwish, which is also a Tier 1 deck

i played deathwish for over 150 games this season and it definitely isnt tier 1. so tired of trying to pretend it is playable. after switching my win rate went from ~50-55% to 70%+ with alchemy...

Last edited:
liezldiezldee;n10683331 said:
i played deathwish for over 150 games this season and it definitely isnt tier 1. so tired of trying to pretend it is playable. after switching my win rate went from ~50-55% to 70%+ with alchemy...

Are you watching the Open? 2 players have it already (don't know about the first 2). One even forewent Alchemy which was his best performing deck, but he has Deathwish. Not to mention that this meta report shows deathwish bronzes having a winrate similar to Alchemy, especially in higher ranks.

Top Bottom