Has anyone got rewards of the latest Gwent Open?

+
Greetings.
I was glad to received a Keg, but I don't know if I received the card.
What was the card Huyahanachann selected as a premium for us to get? (Then I can check my collection to see if I have it.)

It was neat to see that level of plan, as I saw some neat combinations and strategies!

Thank you-

Raifin

Raifin;n10692541 said:
What was the card Huyahanachann selected as a premium for us to get? (Then I can check my collection to see if I have it.)

Premium Slave Driver

BTW, you can select the filter to only show the new cards you've gotten.

Ah, two pieces of great news.
I now know that I can search by new, and I do have that premium card in my collection. (And I might try to splash it in my spy deck....)

Raifin

I saw an extra premium slave driver. I'm not sure if that was it. I did get a pm from CDPR saying I got one though. So I assumed it was just that.

Thanks for your replies! I have contracted CDPR for help. p.s: I care about the reward this time because I already have 2 premium slave drivers

Hunter_Butcher;n10694151 said:
Thanks for your replies! I have contracted CDPR for help. p.s: I care about the reward this time because I already have 2 premium slave drivers

Keep your Meteorite dust, sometimes they have a weekend deal/offer where you can transmute the cards at half the Meteorite cost. I had over 1100 last time, luckily.

I didn't get my prem card too. Although I had watched whole Final (two days=10 hours) stream on twitch... My game account connected to twitch and twitch drops is on. Where is my prem card???

Mandrake drop

I watched the whole stream and didnt get it, and most of us didnt get it neither, so what now ?

Top Bottom