New Mulligan algorithm - how does it work?

+
The mulligan is much worse after patch, when i play my radovid armor deck. The mulliganed Kaedweni Knight and Thunderbolt always come back on round 2 and 3. In 3/4 games my hand gets bricked. It wasn't that bad before...

Mulligan is beyond broken, it feels like it's become worse after the "fix".

I am playing Brouver Shupe (I already have NG frame and Shupe seems like the most fun ST deck to play during the faction challenge), and the only 2 cards I really don't wanna see together in my hand are Roach and Wardancer (btw, didn't CDPR promise to fix that OP card before this Season?). But it's amazing how often they came into my hand.

I mulligan Roach in R1 only to get it as the 1st card in R2. I mulligan it again in R2, and guess which unit I see after playing Yaevinn? Roach, of course. And when I mulligan Wardancer R3, of course I get Roach again. Sometimes I seriously think about mulliganing Shupe so I can choose it if I am forced to play Yaevinn before Roach is out of the deck.

P.S. The bug is especially bad for Shupe decks because you can't thin that much and have to mulligan at every opportunity to have a higher chance of drawing your golds and silvers.

My first mulligan: Nekker- drew second Crone. My second mulligan: Crone - I drew my nekker back.

Problem solved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom