Are we going to be able to see ALL the art work submitted after the contest?

+
Are we going to be able to see ALL the art work submitted after the contest?

Seriously the votes are too FEW
It pains me to pick only 5 and leave some of the best art work I've ever seen unvoted.

Eventually I had to give myself many restrictions, like I can not see this character before, only the ones in the novel that have nothing but words to describe their appearances, and I can spot who that is.
I picked one Little eye, Vereena, Angouleme, Shrike and Brehen from the novels.
But I just feel like I'm being so unfair to those other works:sad:

Now the question is: Are we going to be able to see all these artworks after the vote is over?
I want to repeatly state that all the artworks are great, 5 votes per head is just unfair, and I'd hate to see these artwork gone after the contest is over. I hope CDPR can at least leave the voting page untouched so we can from time to time get back and admire these artworks

Agreed, I gave myself too many restrictions too in order to vote for the last one.

I chose a Penitent (page 8), an Angouleme (Page 11, the one kneeling over a stabbed person with a pouch full of coin), Ewald (page 4), the Spoon collector (page 4) and Alzur (page 14, the blonde mage conjuring electricity with an open tome in hand)

And there were at least 15 more I'd happily cast my vote into (a Woodland Spirit, a Noonwraith, a Lydia, Renfri, Deidre, the witch of Lynx Crag, Teyu the rogue vodyanoi cleric, and at least one Vivienne and Lady of the Lake among others)

What I saw was very inspiring. Was tough to click through page after page. Would be nice to see all on one page. Anyway great work.

Top Bottom