Where to check cards.

+
Where to check cards.

Hi guys I finished my second playthrough of Witcher 3 on death march so now I started to play Gwent game. Its great game but problem is I know very little about cards I don't have.

So can anyone recommend me webpage with UPDATED info where I can read about all Gwent cards and their effects.I found 2 but they are not updated, cards points and effect are changed now.

You can also simply check out the in game deck builder for that. There you should be able to access the card information even for cards you don't own yet.

If you want a an easier overview of all cards that's complete (including all spawned non-deck cards, and sortable, and filterable) check out the first link in my signature... some other goodies there too

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Bracala;n10947122 said:
Hi guys I finished my second playthrough of Witcher 3 on death march so now I started to play Gwent game. Its great game but problem is I know very little about cards I don't have.

So can anyone recommend me webpage with UPDATED info where I can read about all Gwent cards and their effects.I found 2 but they are not updated, cards points and effect are changed now.

We work closely with gwentdb.com so It's the best recommendation :)

Burza46;n10947578 said:
We work closely with gwentdb.com so It's the best recommendation :)
tell em to get their shit together, update the card texts and put the non-deck cards into DB = P
....I've had them all done for months now

Top Bottom