Where are my Twitch kegs ?

+
Where are my Twitch kegs ?

I watched the whole quarterfinals, from start till end and got nothing, not even powder. I have to say I have been watching on mobile, but I did so the last time too and I got a reward pretty often.

I am sorry, now that I checked I got 50 meteorite, but thats not enough compared to lats time. I got like 250 back then plus a keg.

Please be patient, I'm sure you'll get the free keg drops reward for watching 3 hours of the stream soon enough.

But keep in mind: Drops depend a lot on luck.

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Gamer_Matt;n10950476 said:
I watched the whole quarterfinals, from start till end and got nothing, not even powder. I have to say I have been watching on mobile, but I did so the last time too and I got a reward pretty often.

Should be out now! Sorry for the delay!

I've watched likely over a hundred hours of streaming/tournaments on Twitch, and today I received my FIRST ever notification that I got a reward. I didn't get a keg, so I guess it was 50 powder. Rah rah. It would be really nice to smooth over the "randomness" of the drops, because I've been a religious watcher for months now, and ain't got nuthin' to show for it!

I personally did get the Watchful Observator title but literally no kegs and as far as i know you get the title later than you'd get kegs.

paszuu;n10961528 said:
I personally did get the Watchful Observator title but literally no kegs and as far as i know you get the title later than you'd get kegs.

Make sure you really watched at least 3 hours of this months tournament (the title is for Gwent streams in general).

If that is the case and you didn't get the free keg, please let support know:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

rrc

Forum veteran
How does this work? I got an in-game news that if I link my twitch.tv account with my gog.com account and then watch twitch streaming (and I assume it works only for live streaming?), then I will get titles, and drops. I linked my gog.com account with my twitch.tv account. So, now, if I watch twitch streaming I will get the rewards? At the end of the article/news it mentioned something like 'Make sure you have enabled twitch drops' or something like that. Is there any additional steps required?

rrc;n10961633 said:
How does this work? I got an in-game news that if I link my twitch.tv account with my gog.com account and then watch twitch streaming (and I assume it works only for live streaming?), then I will get titles, and drops. I linked my gog.com account with my twitch.tv account. So, now, if I watch twitch streaming I will get the rewards? At the end of the article/news it mentioned something like 'Make sure you have enabled twitch drops' or something like that. Is there any additional steps required?

If your twitch account is linked to your gog account, all you need to do is make sure that you are logged in at Twitch while watching Gwent streams. And make sure that the stream you are watching supports Drops (you can see that in the description of the stream).

Please keep in mind that Drops are not a frequent thing. So don't be alarmed if you don't get anything after a few hoursof Gwent.

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom