CDPR Gwent Open battle was staged

+
CDPR Gwent Open battle was staged

There is no way someone can play that bad, especially if he makes those cards.

Are you seriously complaining about a few people who obviously wanted to have fun? Have you never played a ridiculous game against a friend? Tried out weird stuff? You can't always take things too seriously. Besides, I'm sure they had to work a lot the whole week, so I think we should give them a break on a Sunday and let them play the game however they want :D - also it was a good opportunity to take a short break from the stream and grab something to eat for example ;)

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Gamer_Matt;n10951265 said:
There is no way someone can play that bad, especially if he makes those cards.

They were simply having fun, plus the decks weren't really serious and competitive :)

Burza46;n10951967 said:
They were simply having fun, plus the decks weren't really serious and competitive :)

Fun in Gwent? Come on, let's be serious there for a minute.

:p

devivre;n10951826 said:
Are you seriously complaining about a few people who obviously wanted to have fun? Have you never played a ridiculous game against a friend? Tried out weird stuff? You can't always take things to seriously

This.

:comeatmebro:

devivre;n10951826 said:
Are you seriously complaining about a few people who obviously wanted to have fun? Have you never played a ridiculous game against a friend? Tried out weird stuff? You can't always take things too seriously. Besides, I'm sure they had to work a lot the whole week, so I think we should give them a break on a Sunday and let them play the game however they want :D - also it was a good opportunity to take a short break from the stream and grab something to eat for example ;)

Oh, I thought the OP was joking... :shock2:

Top Bottom