The Art of Gwent by Dark Horse

+
Thanks 4RM3D .. I'm not really expecting an answer this weekend being that gamescom is going on.. but some kind of clarity would be nice...every site has different info..

Well..amazon said this book was being shipped sept 1st
I should have it by the 5th

so there you have it.

it's out sept 5th
some sites are selling them between 25 and 39

amazon prime has a set price of 20.99$

I got this earlier today.. the mic on my phone is messed up,so you dont get to hear my sexy voice this time.
So i dubbed in some Gwent music. Enjoy

its a hardcover book thats a whopping 1 inch thick!The books demisnions are 1 foot tall by 9 inches wide
it also wieghs in at abouta pound! 248 pages full of the art you love from Gwent
The art book is set to be released september 5th 2017 and retails for 39.99 u.s.
I was lucky enough with the pre order to get it a day early and with amazon prime it was only 21 dollars

Inside the book you will find all the art from gwent beautifully laid out in a glossy format and on very heavy page paper
I was pretty surprised at the thickness of each page. real quality here and a testament to how much CD Projekt red and dark horse wanted to put out a great product

It goes through each faction even the neutral cards
Its laid out very well from page to page and is easy on the eyes to read.
It also goes into a bit more detail of what the card is. Kind of like a small back story of the characters
Under each card name it gives the artists that did the art work,recognition which is nice to see

One thing i found is not every card made it into the book.Almost all,,This could be because of many factors which i wont go into.
A few new cards like GreatSword Alba Pikeman and Magna Calvary from the new card additions have made there way into the pages of the art book.. and even 1 monster card art,and 1 Northern realms card art that has yet to be reviled are in here as well.I wont say anymore than that,but i am sure someone will eventually put it out there.

Im really glad i bought this book.Its very well made and anyone that loves Gwents art should get this book.Its a nice adddition for anyone that collects witcher or gwent merchandise.Its going to be nice to be display it with my physical gwent decks
Do yourself a favor and get one! I hope this is like a volume 1 and at some point in the future there will be a volume 2

Wow book looks great, i wonder if there is polish version as well, i prefer lore and description in polish rather then english. Will check this up.

Top Bottom