Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
TH3WITCH3R;n7075240 said:

May be care about your rage and ego after full game launch. I was giving GG previously but now as I am not getting it from many players so its really frustrated even though I played well & win.

Everyone has their own criteria. I think you got the wrong idea if you think many people "rage" and are full of "ego". I don't like people forfeiting after the last card is played and I never GG if that's the case. Others don't like excessive emotes. There are some who don't like getting 2-0'd. And so on. In the end it's just 5 scraps dude. Regularly the game prevents you from GG someone too after they forfeit.

I just stopped GG-ing Skellige players in general. If you're gonna play Solitaire, play it. Not a single SK deck I've run into has any interaction to it. It's spam galore with revives. I know it's not the only spam faction but it is the worst.

i rarely GG because im a really bad loser like, the kid that loses it if he get beaten at a boardgame and flips the table in pure anger, bad loser.
also Nilfgaard. stop stealing my cards you damn..........

If you wait for others to give GG (only then give GG) or don't give GG because you didn't get GG the previous game (in which you gave GG), you are only increasing the overall toxicity of the community. As many others have mentioned, give GG without expecting anything in return. May be you made the other player feel a little better and from next game they may start giving GGs. Just do your part in the community and make it a better place. Negativity can spread faster and stronger than positivity. Just give GG all the time. If you don't get back GG, feel happy that you have given someone without expecting/getting anything in return.

I always GG, and I do my best to emote when they do something worthy of a comment. If they do a great play in game, I like to make a well played comment and let them know I appreciate their skill. (We have limited communication choices, but it certainly makes for a more fun game when there are some comments.)

I almost always GG. I would feel ashamed with myself if I didn't.

Except one or two times when I clicked too fast on next, or when someone did something really horrible to annoy me (such as one player who kept pressing his emote button to have Triss or whoever his avatar was insult me every 0.5 second), I just have to GG.

Well, I see many resentful people here too.

"I do not give GG because my opponent plays cards from the collection that are morally correct or incorrect"
"If I enjoy not losing I give GG"

Let me tell you that this option is independent of whether the opponent plays cards or not, whether you win or not, the GG option is not subject to victory, defeat or cards in particular.
The GG that you send is for the "ethical and good manners" behavior of the rival.
For losing time deliverately when it is in advantage or not.
For sending ironic "dialogos" from the hero to you, at some point of advantage.
For continuing playing cards, even when the game is already decided in the 3 act.
For abusing any of the above options.

The GG, is between two opponents that have been respected during the meeting.
It has nothing to do with an archetype of a deck or cards.
It's about respect.
I always send GG to my rival, but it also bothers me not to receive it on the whim of a badly educated child.

The solution escapes to CDRP, is a question of general education of the player.

I give GG when the game is GG worthy. (that option is not on the list)

Regardless of outcome win/loss
if you played slow as a snail and you had the timer pop up every single turn, you don't get a GG (you get 3 ropes)
if you play a cheap broken meta deck (artifact, witchers etc) you don't get a GG

everything else you get GG from me.

Funny how people feel entitled to GG.

I GG if I feel like it. Simple. I don't feel obligated to give it, and I don't feel like I must get GG in return.

I won't GG if:

1) you spent most of the time on my turn spamming emotes. I don't mind the odd emote or emotes at an appropriate time but when it's constant spam I will mute it and there will be no GG

2) You're playing a net deck in unranked. Look for it to be a Good Game for me I want to see something original, something imaginative or different. I don't want to be vsing the same 2-3 decks all the time

3) You're playing a no unit deck. They're not fun etc.

4) I passed while behind on round 3 knowing I couldn't win and you chose instead to accept the win to showboat for a few more turns. Or you're ahead with 1 card left after I've played out and you insist on finishing you last combo.

Top Bottom