Your most stupid misplays

+
Scorched myself one time when I first started. Totally hilarious, even though I pretty much screwed myself and lost. Saw it happen to a few people I've played and I sympathize. So funny though.

Since the new patch, twice I've seen ops waste an Igni because they didn't realise you need 20 str on a row now

gnarbrag;n7170890 said:
Since the new patch, twice I've seen ops waste an Igni because they didn't realise you need 20 str on a row now
I've been waiting to see that.

DirkAustin;n7154560 said:
Forgot that i lost the first round, so i passed the second thinking i let the other guy take one. #Fail
Same, several times. Watching TV and drinking.

I just made such a brilliant misplay that I wanted to congratulate myself.
Anyways I was playing NG against ST and in r2 i come down to last 2 cards and am judging should i go greedy or pass r3. He plays his one before last card leaving only a revealed hattori in hand. So i check the graveyard, see there is nothing there to resurrect and calculate i have enough points for win. I play Joachim putting myself slightly ahead and take a final shot with Enforcer. Into a damn Barclay Els out of 20 units on board.

As he played his Hattori into Barclay i was just looking blankly at the screen...

Didn't help him in the end, but still dumb dumb dumb...

Edit: Maybe doesn't belong to the topic, but not sure if there is one with "misplays"...?

nemirni;n9818271 said:
Edit: Maybe doesn't belong to the topic, but not sure if there is one with "misplays"...?

No worries. Moved the post to the correct thread.

First round, first turn: my opponent played a unit (can't remember what) that I wanted to lock...I have Morvudd and Nekurat in my hand. Play a card...nothing happens. Misclick: I played the katakan...both graveyard were empty ofc... (but I won that match :) )

Was a bit tired and not paying attention today.

I love to play Bekker’s twisted mirror in my monsters deck because it works well with all the 1 power cards I can put out.

What can possibly go wrong?

Well, how about not paying attention which card is actually the highest (my own Nukurat) and absolutely destroying my team with the card.

lol someone needs to take this card out of my hands sometimes, DO NOT USE under the influence of being not focused!

I am filling two rows.
Opponent moves some of my units so every one of them is in a single row.
I play Blue Mountain Commando to that row.
Lacerate.
:facepalm:

Last edited:
-enemy plays old speartip on mid row with 3 units
-kills one goes back to sleep
-passes
-i play unit on mid row to wake him up again just to give 297349 points advantage again
-what a lovely day to forfeit

Last edited:
Pretty much every first and second and maybe third play with every faction xD Also once I accidently swapped Eredin to Unseen Elder without noticing it.

DirkAustin;n7154560 said:
Forgot that i lost the first round, so i passed the second thinking i let the other guy take one. #Fail

Haha! This happened to me too just fairly recently.

Also, total misplay blunder. I used-up all my cards on the 2nd round despite being ahead and having a 2 card advantage. Reason: I thought it was the last round. Forgot I lost the first round.:facepalm2:

Last edited:
I think it's common but it's my stupidest play and it didn't happen just once.

scourge my own units.

I wasn't feeling too great today so I was staring at Zoltan Chivay thinking "I should play Zoltan Chivay here". I stared at it thinking that same thought until it roped out and the game discarded Zoltan Chivay. I then looked at the board and wondered where my Zoltan Chivay went... I decided I should probably stop playing and take some medicine after that.

Playing Vran Warrior and 2 turns later, opponent inserts Iris directly next to Vran Warrior...mercy.

Hammarkareytja Blue Dream in Letho instead of Muzzle on just Muzzled Alchemist. I lost by 2 points, because I flucking forgot that it won't buff my Letho with 2 when he strengthens back at my side of the board.

Still biting my arse. :facepalm:

Top Bottom