x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People that dont GG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's one long discussion for something not that big of a deal. It's as simple as, add a daily or weekly or monthly achievement/reward for "good behavior" when reaching a certain % (of GG's) for that day/week or month.

Comment

• Hahahaha!

Comment

• I think that's common now that if you play meta deck you don't get GG after match. Seems legit

Comment

• I gg everyone, everytime. WTF is wrong with people.
          "Randy, I am the liquor"

Jim Lahey

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingoko View Post
            I think that's common now that if you play meta deck you don't get GG after match. Seems legit
            As a F2P player it is frustrating going vs netdecking absolutely. I don't mind losing on equal terms. So if for one day i play 20 games say, and 10-15 of those are vs netdecks, fck yeah i'll get frustrated and at least those ppl won't get a GG. Also, i seriously doubt they'll need +5 ore or +15 scraps or whatever.

Again, add a simple achievement for meeting a certain % of GG's, or per day, or per week, or per month, IF you find it so important......

Comment

• I dont GG anyone sat in the casual queue with a card-for-card Henselt or Consume netdeck. You already ruined the ranked ladder, stay there and dont ruin casual as well you lemmings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zjiin View Post
                I dont GG anyone sat in the casual queue with a card-for-card Henselt or Consume netdeck. You already ruined the ranked ladder, stay there and dont ruin casual as well you lemmings.
                This^

Comment

• IMO they should give you a reward for sending GG to the opponent not the other way around.

Comment

• I usually GG with a few exeptions:

-Rude behaviour (roping, BM'ing etc) gets no GG
                    -Playing top meta decks in casual gets no GG (but i do give them GG in ranked)

Comment

• I almost never send a "GG" to Dagon players, when I end up with my last card being the obligatory Weather Card, it's my turn, and the opponent still haven't played Dagon, and it settles the match.

And players that abuse "Thanks".

Comment

• 1. If you win - give GG.
                        2. If you lose - wait for the winner gives you GG and give it back.
                        3. If the guy forfeits - no GG.
                        4. If during the game opponent start to waste tine or in the ending round, even if I have passed, have to put out all his cards out without purpose - no GG.
                        That's my moto.

Comment

• I don't GG for devourer (Dagon and Northern Realms (Golden Boys & Treb) and they know why.
                          Also I don't GG if people don't stop playing although I already passed.
                          Last edited by LifxGaming; 18-05-17, 01:10.

Comment

• These GG flowcharts/rule-sets are really quite amusing, you guys have really put a ton of thought into a button press for 5 scraps.

If you're not GGing I read it as you're insulted/mad/angered etc, I actually get more from this schadenfreude than the 5 scraps ever would.

Also since when was playing the entire hand bad mannered? I make a lot of decisions based on reading the opponents capabilities and intentions, therefore I gain a lot by seeing the entire hand play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redcoat2012 View Post
                              These GG flowcharts/rule-sets are really quite amusing, you guys have really put a ton of thought into a button press for 5 scraps.

If you're not GGing I read it as you're insulted/mad/angered etc, I actually get more from this schadenfreude than the 5 scraps ever would.

Also since when was playing the entire hand bad mannered? I make a lot of decisions based on reading the opponents capabilities and intentions, therefore I gain a lot by seeing the entire hand play out.

It's bad sportsmanship. You don't kick guy when he's down. Just win the game and move on to your next competitor. Why do you want to see your hand play out when the end result is the same? If it's something you enjoy doing then keep doing it. I won't Good Game this behavior.

Comment

• I don't GG when the game is both rigged by bad draw & opponent spam emotes &/or it's Sco'toel. Problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X