Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
The "GG mechanic" is much more effective than I thought at first glance.

After many and many games, I realized that people who get GGed often gain a sizeable amount of bonus, which helps as an incentive.

I never GG those who play meta decks, and I noticed how I almost always get GGed unless I play ST ambush (the only meta I can assemble).
Francesca, Ge'els, Emhyr...it's very unlikely not to being awarded the GG bonus if you play with them, at least in my experience.

In other words, it works well as a system.:cheers:

me too, i try to give gg to someone Who played well, and it felt like a fun game. i don t care if i don t get gg, but ussualy i get, because i play for fun.

I give gg to everyone, but after the 6th consecutive consume dagon in casual i've decided to not give any consume monster in casual gg. Want to play your broken tier 1 deck? Fine but no gg from me.

I won't GG promote and trebuchet spamming NRs or Nilfs that reveal all my cards. That's just BS decks.

kaalev;n8519720 said:
I won't GG promote and trebuchet spamming NRs or Nilfs that reveal all my cards. That's just BS decks.

Reveal nilfgaard is one of the weakest decks going lol.

Zjiin;n8519860 said:
Reveal nilfgaard is one of the weakest decks going lol.

And I play Weather Monster deck. I rely on opponents having to guess whether I have any weather cards left or not. What am I gonna do against reveal deck? And in general you can't bluff nor bleed your opponents, nor set up combos when playing with open cards. It's a bullshit feature and should be completely reworked.
​​

Last edited:
kaalev;n8520630 said:
t's a bullshit feature and should be completely reworked.
​​

You've just perfectly described how many, including myself, feel about Weather lol.

And playing vs a reveal deck is easy, especially as a weather deck as it pretty much hard counters their win-condition. You know exactly where all their strength is going to drop, 3x spotters on range and Vanhemar on the siege row. Thats it, Thats Reveals only real win-condition cards right there and you play a deck that has a on-demand counter to their strength in Dagon. This seems to be a resource management issue on your part rather than Reveal being strong or bullshit lol.

kaalev;n8520630 said:
What am I gonna do against reveal deck? [...] It's a bullshit feature and should be completely reworked.​​

I really want to go into this. Unfortunately, this thread is not the place to discuss it. So, I'll just leave it be with two simple pointers. As Zjiin pointed out, Nilfgaard is one of the weakest factions and on top of that, reveal is one of the weakest archetypes. So yes, it should be reworked. However, Nilfgaard should be buffed instead. Not quite what you had in mind. More importantly, there is no archetype that can defeat every deck. They all have a weakness. And in the case of weather, that weakness is pretty big. You will discover that weather cannot keep up, once you start climbing the ranks.

I personally don't GG treb or weather decks. IMO they're cheap. Spamming weather cards or treb/medics don't make for a good game. But it's just my take on things.

i only played one game that i did not good game and on the 3rd round, after i was beaten and had no cards the other player hammered every card he had. so no, not every game is a good game and not everyone should get a trophy win or lose if the do not do their best or show good sportsmanship

I only don't GG if you drag out the game. If I pass because I know I won't win and you already have the point advantage but yet you keep playing your cards you won't get a GG from me. Just win the match and get it over with don't drag it on.

s1eepy;n7250660 said:
Sometimes the end of the match occurs on round 2, sometimes it occurs on round 1; that's part of the beauty of Gwent.

This is definitely true. It's not really that uncommon to know in the first round when you've been beat. Playing a monster aggro deck vs a well-built NFG control deck, for example.

That's one long discussion for something not that big of a deal. It's as simple as, add a daily or weekly or monthly achievement/reward for "good behavior" when reaching a certain % (of GG's) for that day/week or month.

Kingoko;n8529310 said:
I think that's common now that if you play meta deck you don't get GG after match. Seems legit

As a F2P player it is frustrating going vs netdecking absolutely. I don't mind losing on equal terms. So if for one day i play 20 games say, and 10-15 of those are vs netdecks, fck yeah i'll get frustrated and at least those ppl won't get a GG. Also, i seriously doubt they'll need +5 ore or +15 scraps or whatever.

Again, add a simple achievement for meeting a certain % of GG's, or per day, or per week, or per month, IF you find it so important......

I dont GG anyone sat in the casual queue with a card-for-card Henselt or Consume netdeck. You already ruined the ranked ladder, stay there and dont ruin casual as well you lemmings.

Top Bottom