Why Many Players Not Giving GG

+
Meh. I GG if I sincerely believed it was a good game.. but would certainly not for drop hacking or playing another broken cheese Deck.

Frontovika;n9266001 said:
Meh. I GG if I sincerely believed it was a good game.. but would certainly not for drop hacking or playing another broken cheese Deck.

They're all broken cheese decks lately, sadly.

For the first time in a while, I didn't GG a slowplayer. I get that casual mode can be a time to experiment with decks, but do you really have to wait until the timer hits 5 seconds left for every frickin' turn? There's the AI practice matches for that. Don't waste my time. Gotta try to get that message through this way. :p

Funny how a forfeit is seen as "ragequit". How would you even know what your opponent's mental state is? If you can't win, you might as well look for the quickest way out.

Why even play?

If you're just playing a complete net deck in casual, and are going to refuse to GG before the other player because you're worried you're not going to get your GG if you don't, they why the are you playing that deck in casual? Even if you're testing it, if you're worried you won't get a GG, don't just wait to see if you get one first. Its shows that you're a weak, pathetic, loser.

Say well played before you go then. Especially since sometimes the GG doesn't appear when you forfeit. Otherwise we're going to see it as a ragequit.

Yeah, there is no loss in GGing. I did with old some GGs against Skellige players before the weather nerf though.

KatieM95;n9270611 said:
Only reasons I wont: 1) people spam me with emotes and 2) people who keep letting the timer run down

Wow! I entered this thread to write down exactly those two cases. I have a strange feeling those kids came here from Hearthstone. At least that's the game when such behaviour is most common.

Maybe they should sticker how many GGs were sent. I always feel ripped off when I GG and someone doesn't. On the PS4, grinding GGs for scrap is helps out a lot.

Elecktra;n9272321 said:
Maybe they should sticker how many GGs were sent. I always feel ripped off when I GG and someone doesn't. On the PS4, grinding GGs for scrap is helps out a lot.

Ripped off? Lmao.

Top Bottom