x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Dear members, Gwenters, and other lifeforms! In here you can post all things crazy and off-topic. Feel free to meet and greet other members, share funny memes, talk nonsense, go nuts, act weird. Or just... act normal.

There has to be a catch somewhere? Yes, there is! Even though this is an off-topic topic (topic topic topic), good manners are still required, and you are still expected to follow the regular forum rules.

Have fun and remember to keep the discussion:

Feel free to check our Community section too! You can find all kinds of stuff from there.

Under Other Discussions are: cats, music, movies, library, how to build a gaming PC, Hairy Bear (another off topic thread), forum bugs and errors reporting thread etc.
    Under Let's Talk About Video games are, for example: General Videogame thread, Classic adventure games, Torment: Tides Of Numenera, Mass Effect: Andromeda and many, many other games.

Update: Community section has more optional skins now! You can choose between Gwent, Hearts of Stone (light theme), Blood And Wine (dark theme) and Cyberpunk. Just scroll down the community pages and select a new skin from the box.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	skins.jpg Views:	2 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	9210211

Last edited by Sunsibar; 26-07-17, 16:53.

Comment

Wait this is a place to discuss non-Gwent things?

But isn't an off-topic thread a paradox?

Basically if I talk Gwent in this Gwent off-topic thread that would be off-topic?

Let us ponder upon that for the time being.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	200.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	7811430

^That's my off topic dance.

For the record, (1) coffee is best hot, with cream and no sugar, (2) cooking your steak more than medium is a sacrilege, (3) if I was a Cowboy Bebop character, I would be one of the background extras running away from some sort of explosion. I would make it. Probably.
          Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

Did I just release dancing moderators?

Comment

Does the monkey touches the man or does the man touches the monkey?

Comment

Splendid! Now we can have even more laughs -- and remark on Rawls ' riotous and ridiculously rhythmic randomness! Hahah! Welcome, everyone!
                Originally posted by Ugralitan View Post
                But isn't an off-topic thread a paradox?
                Ay, and that's why it's the Twisted Mirror.
                'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Sunsibar Straight to the cats hmmmm? An inner truth of the interwebs revealed. And THIS moderator is always dancing.

Just like that, but sternly, and with a banhammer.
                  Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

Look out! He's gotta dance!

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawls View Post
                      Sunsibar Straight to the cats hmmmm?
                      Says the guy who's video is 100% trolling. Be careful that you don't hit yourself with that Bhammer

Comment

Im waiting for this premium card of Triss

Comment

Originally posted by seffard View Post
                          Im waiting for this premium card of Triss
                          Where did you get that picture :-? For research purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by lpredrum136 View Post

That's from a Witcher III Gwent mod.

Now, back off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by lpredrum136 View Post

Google Gwent images. It's a mod for witcher 3.

Comment

What is this place

Comment

Working...
                                X