Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
What a nice way to start week at work. As soon as I arrived in there, my boss asked if I would like to have one extra summer vacation week. Hmm... Let me think... YES!

frbfree;n9022310 said:
idomyownstunts beat you to it. He's my favorite hater.

Since your 111 seems to be already ruined, RED points to everyone!

EDIT: I also decided to listen a bit of music, since I happened to come here and browse few posts up. Laptop speakers... (chills) Oh well, it's a bit too late to power up my stereos with proper speakers. My neighbors are probably already sleeping.

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n9025850 said:
What a nice way to start week at work. As soon as I arrived in there, my boss asked if I would like to have one extra summer vacation week. Hmm... Let me think... YES!

Since your 111 seems to be already ruined, RED points to everyone!

EDIT: I also decided to listen a bit of music, since I happened to come here and browse few posts up. Laptop speakers... (chills) Oh well, it's a bit too late to power up my stereos with proper speakers. My neighbors are probably already sleeping.

Score for the time off !

also Sound track to Triss Butterfly spell

after posting this... I realise it sounds like a come on...
lol
I swear it's about triss...and magic ..I swear

Last edited:
TheShift;n9026800 said:
also Sound track to Triss Butterfly spell

Okay, thanks. Now I think of this every time I see Geralt: Aard... Or anything else that moves.

4RM3D I also blame you for this!

Alzur's Thunder soundtrack:

I'm submitting my application to be a moderator! I'm tired of waking up in the morning and finding threads locked before I get the last word!

frbfree;n9036300 said:
I'm submitting my application to be a moderator! I'm tired of waking up in the morning and finding threads locked before I get the last word!

Try going to sleep earlier? Or just listen what Riven said above :)

Riven-Twain;n9038400 said:
Ach, now there's a bit of music for ye, Sunsibar . Sounds familiar?

That indeed sounds a bit familiar! It's still a great song :p

Oh great. Now I'll have to listen that song like 20 times in a row... AGAIN!

Last edited:
Apparently I have to spam this forum 10 times before I can actually participate on this forum, which is silly and hurting a strong community

laptopman;n9052880 said:
Apparently I have to spam this forum 10 times before I can actually participate on this forum, which is silly and hurting a strong community

Hi and welcome to the forums.

We had a massive spam problem some time ago, which drowned all normal posts under it. That's why new members ability to start new topics is limited. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, check here.

Sunsibar;n9053300 said:
Hi and welcome to the forums.

We had a massive spam problem some time ago, which drowned all normal posts under it. That's why new members ability to start new topics is limited. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please, check here.

Hi Sunsibar!

Alright thanks for letting me know, I can understand that having real spam could be more annoying for everyone, than having to wait for 10 posts.
Thanks for the link anyway, I'll search the forum first, and if I can't find the thing I am interested in, I will use the 3th option instead.

Top Bottom