x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel free to check our Community section too! You can find all kinds of stuff from there.

Under Other Discussions are: cats, music, movies, library, how to build a gaming PC, Hairy Bear (another off topic thread), forum bugs and errors reporting thread etc.
    Under Let's Talk About Video games are, for example: General Videogame thread, Classic adventure games, Torment: Tides Of Numenera, Mass Effect: Andromeda and many, many other games.

Update: Community section has more optional skins now! You can choose between Gwent, Hearts of Stone (light theme), Blood And Wine (dark theme) and Cyberpunk. Just scroll down the community pages and select a new skin from the box.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	skins.jpg Views:	2 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	9210211

Last edited by Sunsibar; 26-07-17, 15:53.

Comment

• Come on, Lemmy was the number one relaxed rock'n'roller.
      Saw Motörhead in the original setup in 1981, they nearly wrecked the hall because it was an old brick building, notz built to withstand such a level of (highly organized) noise. Their supporting act from 1981:
      "There's nothing like some overseas plund'ring in springtime"

Comment

• In 1981 I was 4, hehehe.
        Also, are Thank still alive?

Speaking of good ol' punk

Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something.

Comment

• So ... I started playing GWENT last saturday and I'd like to give some feedback, but I can't open a new thread because I'm new. Does this mean I have to spam around here until I can?

Comment

• Originally posted by Herr-Tunichtgut View Post
            So ... I started playing GWENT last saturday and I'd like to give some feedback, but I can't open a new thread because I'm new. Does this mean I have to spam around here until I can?
            Recently the forum software was updated to prevent spambots from flooding the forums. One of the measures was preventing new users from creating threads until they have made at least 10 posts.

There are two things you can do:
            1) Make a new thread in Tech Support which is available to new users. The mods will then move the thread to the correct (sub)forum.
            2) Hang out here and chat about the weather until you've written 10 posts (without actually spamming).

And when you do finally write your feedback post, I would like to point out the forum guidelines, specifically:

Please keep feedback and discussion to one topic per thread.
            I know that it might be difficult when you have a lot of feedback to give. But please remember that it's difficult to respond to a large post and consider that a lot of the feedback was probably already mentioned by other users.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryGrosmont View Post
              In 1981 I was 4, hehehe.
              Also, are Thank still alive?

Speaking of good ol' punk
              Great Album ..and yes they still tour...infact the lead singer was just put into the hospital for heart problems a couple weeks ago

edit.. beat the bastards is the jam 8)

Comment

• So, I need to increase my post count to open new threads without the help of a mod. How's the weather for you guys?

Comment

• Can you guys help me with a rare pick? Or rather, legendary-pick? My booster is offering me Kambi, Isengrim and The Last Wish ... nevermind, it's actually just offering me Kambi and Isengrim. Which would you choose? One the one hand, I like the idea of bullying my opponent out of a round with Kambi, but on the other hand, my Scoia'tel-deck is much better and it even runs quite a few event cards (It's a dwarf-tribal with a subtheme of exploiting the hell out of Elvish Mercenary).

PS: Why am I still unable to open new threads and required to do a little Turing Test before every post despite having 11 posts?
                  Last edited by Herr-Tunichtgut; 21-04-17, 15:58.

Comment

Kambi and Isengrim. Which would you choose?
                    Isengrim! Kambi is too situational.

Originally posted by Herr-Tunichtgut View Post
                    Why am I still unable to open new threads and required to do a little Turing Test before every post despite having 11 posts?
                    Hmm, is it 15 posts then? I'll check it out.

Comment

• Well, the interface below this very thread definitely says 10.

Comment

PS: Why am I still unable to open new threads and required to do a little Turing Test before every post despite having 11 posts?
                        Is this still an issue or is it working now?

Comment

• Fixed! I can finally open threads without having to annoy you about moving them around.

Also thanks for your advice, 4RM3D. Isengrim was definitely the right choice.

Comment

Fixed!
                            Glad to hear it's working now Have a REDpoint for celebration!

Comment

• I have rediscovered lemon-meringue yogurt over the last few weeks. So. Good. I used to love it when I was a kid but then forgot about for like 15-20 years. I don't think I can overstate how unreasonably happy this small thing has made me.
                              Last edited by Rawls; 01-05-17, 21:34.
                              Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawls View Post
                                I have rediscovered lemon-meringue yogurt over the last few weeks. So. Good. I used to love it when I was a kid but then forgot about for like 15-20 years. I have a shelf in my fridge that looks like this, but all lemon. I don't think I can overstate how unreasonably happy this small thing has made me.
                                Sounds delicious, but your picture is broken. Fun tip, try quoting yourself before fixing it

Comment

• Me:
                                  *plays Reveal Emhyr* --> *queues into nothing but Control STs"(worst matchup, because of their access to Mangonel removals + multiple Scorches for Spotters and Vanhemmar)
                                  *plays Queensgard Bran* --> *queues into nothing but NG spies* (worst match because of Letho and Vico Medics)
                                  *plays Canterella-Focus Calveit* --> *queues into nothing but Consume Monsters*

Maybe it's just observer bias, but I still need a place to vent.

Comment

Working...
                                  X