x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel free to check our Community section too! You can find all kinds of stuff from there.

Under Other Discussions are: cats, music, movies, library, how to build a gaming PC, Hairy Bear (another off topic thread), forum bugs and errors reporting thread etc.
    Under Let's Talk About Video games are, for example: General Videogame thread, Classic adventure games, Torment: Tides Of Numenera, Mass Effect: Andromeda and many, many other games.

Update: Community section has more optional skins now! You can choose between Gwent, Hearts of Stone (light theme), Blood And Wine (dark theme) and Cyberpunk. Just scroll down the community pages and select a new skin from the box.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	skins.jpg Views:	2 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	9210211

Last edited by Sunsibar; 26-07-17, 16:53.

Comment

Originally posted by lomvicmarko View Post
      What is this place
      This, my friend, is the perpetuation of a long and glorious tradition here on the Forums. Every section has its off-topic of some sort, and this is Gwent's. (Also, it's a wee glimpse into the twilight realm between worlds, which we moderators inhabit.) Please, make yourself at home!
      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
        Now, back off topic.
        It feels nice to say it like that for a change, does it? Something to break the old habits

Comment

Thank's for this thread, I've read yesterday a blog entry which I wanted to share but it is Witcher 3 related and that forum is pretty much dead. So now I can share it with you, it's about how playing Witcher 3 forced a guy to reflect on his bad choices when it comes to relationships, he is now in therapy
          http://kotaku.com/my-issues-with-rel...thr-1792366023

I like this quote in particular:
          And then they <3 in a lighthouse, because this is The Witcher.
          Last edited by Sunsibar; 16-02-17, 13:28.
          If it walks like an Elf and quacks like an Elf it must be Scoia'tael

Comment

go nuts

Always wanted to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by milosh69 View Post
              I like this quote in particular:
              Sorry about the minor edit, but there might be younger folk patrolling around Gwent forums There is still some life in Witcher forums. New wave of GOTY players tend to wander around in there, occasionally luring the older veterans into discussions too. So I'd say it's still good to post Witcher related stuff in there. There were recently few interesting articles that I hadn't seen before.

But now, people, let's get back to those wacko memes and casual nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunsibar View Post
                Did I just release dancing moderators?

That reminds me I'm still waiting for a black cat and dog gwent card .

But this cat would be neat too on a card

Comment

Originally posted by devivre View Post

But this cat would be neat too on a card
                  That cat looks like me, when I realize what time it is and that I should have gone to bed like 5 hours ago. Luckily it's not the case today, but that has happened quite a few times...

Edit: We definitely need longer days than 24h.
                  Last edited by Sunsibar; 16-02-17, 14:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunsibar View Post

Edit: We definitely need longer days than 24h.

Totally agree...I'd say 48 hours would be nice for a day

Comment

Originally posted by devivre View Post

Totally agree...I'd say 48 hours would be nice for a day
                      That could do the trick... 8 hours of work, 8 hours of sleep, quick tour at the shop (because, for some reason, we need to eat time to time), and then it leaves like 30 hours for games, books and internet! That could be enough. Maybe?

Comment

I just figured something out

AYY LMAO

Comment

Comment

lol I completely missed that, Dark Souls should meet with Geralt indeed:

If it walks like an Elf and quacks like an Elf it must be Scoia'tael

Comment

I found some amazing wallpapers here: https://www.playgwent.com/pl/media#/wallpapers anyone knows if there are more of them? Especially Scoia'tael ones + Triss, though any is fine.

Comment

Its Friday! Going into work like

Comment

Originally posted by TheShift View Post
                                  Its Friday! Going into work like
                                  The only thing better is finishing your last court case on a Friday that leads into a three day weekend. HUZZAH!
                                  Read the Forum Regulations! This color means I am posting in my capacity as a moderator. Otherwise, feel free to ignore my random musings. Check out The Wild Hunt & The Forlorn Hope!

Comment

Working...
                                  X