Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
Do people pay attention to shiny cards played by an opponent? My premium thing's turned off in options as it just tanks the frame rate on my laptop. But doesn't playing around with the magic dust just paint targets on the heads of your favourite cards or combo pieces?

hydra66;n10225902 said:
But doesn't playing around with the magic dust just paint targets on the heads of your favourite cards or combo pieces?

An interesting viewpoint; never even considered something like that.

While I notice animated premiums, I never analyze them like "Okay, my opponent really likes that Ciri: Nova/Morvudd/Dragoon/[insert card] since they're playing a premium version of it."
Possibly because I myself very rarely transmute something just because I like it. Or anything at all, really. :p

Since closed beta phase, I'm playing with two accounts with three fractions each. Can these accounts content be merged somehow? Alternatively I would mill one account's all cards and would like to transfer the valuables. Is it possible?

johannviktor;n10253392 said:
Since closed beta phase, I'm playing with two accounts with three fractions each. Can these accounts content be merged somehow? Alternatively I would mill one account's all cards and would like to transfer the valuables. Is it possible?

Merging accounts is not possible. Besides, this can be very easily abused by making a lot of alt accounts and then merge them for extra free cards.

TheShift;n10325212 said:
For all the skellige players out thur...

How did you know that I was just thinking about you? (Nice song by the way :D )

Anyhoo.... All VR players, and specifically the ones who also enjoyed playing Until Dawn, check here.

Last edited:

Raunbjorn

TheShift;n10330892 said:
I don't know if anyone here has been watching Vikings..

but damn this season has been brootal!:hurt:

I've been watching them this season. And yeah it was brutal. They were just one game away from getting to the super bowl.

We are talking about football, right?! :p

Hydrahead;n10333742 said:
I've been watching them this season. And yeah it was brutal. They were just one game away from getting to the super bowl.

We are talking about football, right?! :p

Sorry... I should have been more specific. . The History channel tv series ...lol

I don't watch sports

Sunsibar;n10336682 said:
Sorry about the inconvenience with posting limitations. However, we had a serious spam problem here some time ago, and after trying few other methods, this was the only way to stop it. There was a time when everywhere on the forums were literally tens of pages of pure spam. So please, try to be patient.

Who do I bribe to get a "remember me" button so I'm not screwing with logins all the time?
ETA:
Also can you ask them to stop redirecting logins to the community chooser page? if I wanted to post on other subs I'd have logged in from their pages = (

Last edited:
Void_Singer;n10337152 said:
Who do I bribe to get a "remember me" button so I'm not screwing with logins all the time?
ETA:
Also can you ask them to stop redirecting logins to the community chooser page? if I wanted to post on other subs I'd have logged in from their pages = (

I moved this discussion into our off-topic topic.

Have you checked your browser settings? You should stay logged in, if there isn't anything in those settings that automatically clears the cookies when closing the browser, for example. So, check the settings and bookmark Gwent forums and you should be fine :) If you can't make it work, just post into this thread again and we'll see if we can figure out where the problem is :)

Last edited:
Just reset my exceptions list to make sure both GoG and here are not being cleared (just in case some bad cookie state was already saved)
I suspect it might be because of the GoG login, since their pages have weird issues with FF
will update when I have a chance to reboot the browser

Raunbjorn

TheShift;n10336602 said:
Sorry... I should have been more specific. . The History channel tv series ...lol

I don't watch sports

Yeah I know;)

Haven't watched the newer seasons but judging by the trailers, it looks pretty brutal to me! Might wanna watch it when I get time though.

Sunsibar;n10337402 said:
I moved this discussion into our off-topic topic.

Have you checked your browser settings? You should stay logged in, if there isn't anything in those settings that automatically clears the cookies when closing the browser, for example. So, check the settings and bookmark Gwent forums and you should be fine :) If you can't make it work, just post into this thread again and we'll see if we can figure out where the problem is :)

so testing this after resetting my exceptions and clearing all cookies, I can keep GoG logged in, but no matter what I try the forums here always require a new login each session (although now it's showing the full log in panel, and not the partial PW only one. I've also tried itt by visiting GoG first, still no dice

Void_Singer;n10343912 said:
so testing this after resetting my exceptions and clearing all cookies, I can keep GoG logged in, but no matter what I try the forums here always require a new login each session (although now it's showing the full log in panel, and not the partial PW only one. I've also tried itt by visiting GoG first, still no dice

Hmmm... I tested this. Created a bookmark to Gwent forums, shut down the browser without logging out and even restarted my laptop. I was still logged in when I came back directly to Gwent forums. I don't keep GOG open in this computer, so I don't know if it affects or not. It shouldn't?

Under Firefox history settings, have you checked the "Remove history when Firefox gets closed" box? If so, there are some extra settings for that. Is your "Active logins" and "Cookies" unchecked in there?

(Edit: I just started temporarily using FF and it doesn't speak English, so those boxes might have slightly different names in other languages.)

EditEdit: Just tested this with GOG open and I was still logged in in both both places after restarting the laptop.

Last edited:
Top Bottom