Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
"From the studio that sounds like they picked three random words out of a hat..."

Wouldn't it be funny if that's actually how CDPR picked their name? :glee:

DoubleDealer;n10351232 said:
"From the studio that sounds like they picked three random words out of a hat..."

Wouldn't it be funny if that's actually how CDPR picked their name? :glee:

This reminded me about the awesome Noclip miniseries. If someone is interested about the company's history and hasn't seen it yet, I definitely recommend checking this thread. It also includes interesting videos concerning Witcher game series and how those games were made :)

Sunsibar;n10343952 said:
[...]
Under Firefox history settings, have you checked the "Remove history when Firefox gets closed" box? If so, there are some extra settings for that. Is your "Active logins" and "Cookies" unchecked in there?
[...]
retested with active logins not being cleared as well.... still isn't keeping me logged in. not sure what else to try at this point so propbably just resign myself to needing to login every time (at least I only need login once now, so hey, better than before). thanks for your efforts at least

Void_Singer;n10356512 said:
retested with active logins not being cleared as well.... still isn't keeping me logged in. not sure what else to try at this point so propbably just resign myself to needing to login every time (at least I only need login once now, so hey, better than before). thanks for your efforts at least

I'm starting to run out of ideas... Have you tested this with different browser?

Void_Singer;n10356512 said:

This looks like a cookie-related issue. The login should be remembered, so it must be something on your end.

My guess is it might be an issue with third party cookies. Please check your history settings and make sure third party cookies are accepted and remembered. Here is a relevant page regarding these settings on Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences

Vattier;n10359132 said:
This looks like a cookie-related issue. The login should be remembered, so it must be something on your end.

My guess is it might be an issue with third party cookies. Please check your history settings and make sure third party cookies are accepted and remembered. Here is a relevant page regarding these settings on Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...te-preferences

That was my first thought, but I already had to allow them just to login, and added both to the exceptions list... I don't suppose there's a way to convert my account here (short of making a new one) to NOT piggyback from GoG's login?

ETA:
Sunsibar unfortunately I'm stuck with FF since it's the only one I can use at all locations >.>

Void_Singer;n10367482 said:
I don't suppose there's a way to convert my account here (short of making a new one) to NOT piggyback from GoG's login?
I'm sorry, but accounts on the Forums are, in fact, GOG accounts. As far as I know, there are no alternatives.

I got back home from work yesterday and i was super tired.I took a shower,then opened my PC.As i was relaxing i read a joke somewhere on facebook and i found it super funny.

"Sir? The sandwich you've brought me ,dances and has lights on it.

Its a club sandwich. "

Dont judge me too hard.I was tired,and during the peak of my relaxation.I thought it was the funniest joke ive read in my life :)

xDivinity;n10380552 said:
"Sir? The sandwich you've brought me ,dances and has lights on it.
Its a club sandwich. "
picard.gif

Last edited:
Monster Hunter World ended up being too nerve breaking for me (at least for now), but I liked the character creation in it. I didn't do that much wild experiments with it, but it seemed to give you a good amount of options for character creation. Like... You could do basically anything with it. Maybe I wasn't that wrong with that thought :D

I'm not very fond of Early Access experiences, but I'm enjoying Slay the Spire, a curious single player card game/roguelike hybrid.
Also, Kingdom Come is almost here (the game, not going all apocalyptical on you), so maybe I'll take a break from Gwent. Quoting Bruce Cockburn, if I fall down and die without saying goodbye, I'll give you this: you'll have lost a friend ;)

I have been playing Assassin's Creed Origins for few days now. I'm really liking the game :) Landscapes are awesome and the map is huge! Not sure about the story yet, since I have been doing pretty much everything else than that :D

Top Bottom