Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
TheShift;n10505552 said:
Ok.. this is weird even for Bekkers Twisted Mirror

Ah, weird is also good! It's refreshing.

Just the other day I found an old classic. Not that weird, though, but still a classic. Enjoy :)

Sunsibar;n10519522 said:
Not sure which one is worse. The pain, or the itching when it starts to heal :D

Defitnaly the week long itch ...

I LOVE getting drilled on. :eek:

Just wish I had more money to get moar

I rarely pay any attention to Eurovision Song Contest candidates, but since our new song made it to the headlines with very mixed feedback, I thought to check this one out.

To my own surprise, I actually liked the song. Usually there hasn't been anything that catches my attention (except Lordi and Nightwish years ago), but this one did. I don't have any idea how it will succeed in the actual contest, but it's nice to see this song going in there :) Good luck to Saara!

Sunsibar;n10608312 said:
I don't have any idea how it will succeed in the actual contest

Definitely won't win us the contest.
Might make it to the finals, but tbh I find the song pretty "meh".

Lordi is and probably always will be the best representative we have ever had. :p

Muffliato;n10610182 said:
Lordi is and probably always will be the best representative we have ever had.

Yeah, it's hard to beat that record :D That is the kind of thing that happens only once in the millenium.

However, even if Saara doesn't win, I hope that she gets a bit better results than what we usually get. Which shouldn't be difficult... :D I'm not a fan of that kind of music, so I don't even want to start guessing how far that song can get us. Hmm... I may even have to check that contest when it goes live, if I'm just able to do that.

Sunsibar;n10617032 said:
See? Browsing Gwent forums can be really educating :)

By the video..I guessed it was a music competition

But found that it's the longest running music contest in Europe..? That's pretty cool.

I don't have cable television here in the states..or local channels,10 years now... kind of like it that way.
Twitter keeps me up on local news and world events
and streaming stuff for t.v. shows I want...with no commercials

I pay for exactly what I want to pay for.nothing more
8)

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!

I own 2 ps4 pros already ..

must...fight.. the... temptations .....to..........buyay

Arrrrgh Thou GOD'S have FORSAKEN THEEEEEE!

Top Bottom