Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
TheShift;n9214021 said:
Great minds think alike
Man I feel like I missed my moment. I'm pretty sure my 666th post went something like, "the Witcher 3 is great ... blah blah blah ... I need a coffee."

Rawls;n9217671 said:
Man I feel like I missed my moment. I'm pretty sure my 666th post went something like, "the Witcher 3 is great ... blah blah blah ... I need a coffee."

Just (ab)use your mod power and keeping deleting your posts before the 666th until a post lands on the 666th spot you are happy with. Then proudly link it in this thread.

:smiling2:

4RM3D;n9217721 said:
Just (ab)use your mod power and keeping deleting your posts before the 666th until a post lands on the 666th spot you are happy with. Then proudly link it in this thread.

:smiling2:

Why didn't I think of that...

4RM3D;n9217721 said:

TheShift;n9223701 said:
I have paid for cable Internet since 2003..before that I had dsl..before that..you could find me on Netscape with a 56k modem (you young kids might need to hit Google for that)

Oh the good ol' days of internet... Oh geez, I have to laugh every time I hear this :D

We got computer class to our school when I was something around 12 years old. They let us hardly even touch those, so that we don't break those fancy and miraculous devices. Nowadays even 3 year old kids can use computers...

At the age of 13 we finally got to actually USE those computers at school. Most part of the students learned how to start that thing, and some students on the class programmed their own games and gave advises to teacher.

Somewhere around 1998, we finally got to use internet at home. That moment was soooo amazing. First I listened to that wonderful sound, and then I was just staring at the search page in the monitor, since I didn't have any clue where to go. My parents kept nagging me about the expensive (minute prized) connection, and constantly reminded me that our phone was unplugged because of the internet, and that someone might need to call us and he/she can't.

KasumiGoto;n9268561 said:
Why? It can be easily dealt with (if the ability is in Deploy, because it's not stated).
Let's say, you play a Hawker Smuggler, Dragoon and other buffing/self buffing cards. Or worse, you run some kind of a Dwarven hybrid. In Short, Farseer wouldn't work in other factions. In Scoia though, given the length of the first rounds atm... What are you going to Igni? Smuggler? Mahakam Defender? Farseer? This is just a first impression but...

RidiculousName;n9280901 said:
Fox has blocked that video in my country. :(

Just noticed the same... So, no video for us :(

EDIT: So the answer must be Chuck Norris, because we can't see him?

Last edited:
Is anybody else really enjoying game of thrones right now?

So good.

Top Bottom