Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
ArianeGrosmont;n9521321 said:
you think you can make fun of us 'dwarves', with our long noses and fondness for alcohol and gold, simply because you've got a little dwarven bun in my oven?
TheShift;n9523771 said:
Expanding the tribe? Congrats
HenryGrosmont;n9523971 said:
Yeah. Less time for Gwent...

Kids are the best. My little guy just starting singing his ABCs last week. It weird how much things like can affect a person.

Rawls;n9524411 said:

Kids are the best. My little guy just starting singing his ABCs last week. It weird how much things like can affect a person.
Hehehe. Probably the best time for you

Also, thanks for moving these here.

Riven-Twain;n9531261 said:
Clever boy.
I mean, what did she need them for?

Oh, you're talking about him playing Casual? Thanks. His grandpa teaches him Bridge (and he was a world champion's coach). So, I say we have a potential?

Me and my kids be like

Rawls;n9524411 said:
Cute! How old is he? I know exactly what you mean. I think if you could find a way to put these feelings in a bottle and sell them... That would be more popular that heroin.

Riven-Twain;n9527681 said:
Wasn't he the lad who deleted your good lady's collection?

Yup, that's the little rascal... But we've all learnt our lesson: he knows he can only enter single player or the deck builder and change his own decks, and we know to stay close.

Sunsibar;n9526471 said:
ArianeGrosmont HenryGrosmont

Few more years and we are starting to see GrosmontJuniors in these forums?

just what every community needs: more Grosmonts. The horror! ;)

Hey man! I'm in this for the achievements. Don't I get something for giving out lots of RedPoints? If their accounts are gonna be deleted anyway...

Bassario;n9551561 said:
Canada eh?

We had some sort of Kummeli comedy show here in Finland, where answer to everything was Canada. Sadly, I can't find anything of the sort with English subs. Although I'm not quite sure if it's really a bad thing, or a blessing :D I never liked that show.

Top Bottom