Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+

Noela;n9881221 said:
I can' get my cat to interact whit the roomba :(

I can hardly get myself to interact with roomba, or with any of it's relatives. So I kinda understand your cat very well...

PS: I don't even have a roomba, only one of the distant relatives, which collects dust in my cleaning closet. And now that I put it that way, it almost sounds like my vacuum cleaner isn't that useless after all :D

Last edited:
Sunsibar;n9885501 said:
which collects dust in my cleaning closet.

You are doing it wrong! It is supposed to collect dust everywhere but the closets! About the cat, we bought the roomba because he's always been scared of vacuum cleaners. He just look at it like saying, "you poor thing, you have to work for a living and I don't" XD

Sunsibar Well, I'll make it easy for you.

Roomba: Silver Special card, Strength 4, Armour 3 (the thing is sturdy!)
Deploy: Collects all the dust in a row (room). If moved to another Row, repeat deploy ability. If all the duct is collected before the round ends, returns to your deck.

Flavour text: With each speck of dust I collect, I think of my engineer. He would be proud. I think.

Scary looking animals... :D Specifically that cat looked so... catty. "Oh, you are saying no to me? Just watch me dropping this thing anyways!"

Do you guys ever stop to think how many microbes live in our food? This article reminded me of that... https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/78x7kd/no-one-is-vegan

So basically, whenever I eat a pizza, I devour millions if not billions of microscopic lives! Look upon me and despair! I am become the Eater of Worlds!:evil2:

This makes me wonder if our own Universe is little more than a drop in some cosmic being's coffee cup...

DoubleDealer;n9892601 said:
This makes me wonder if our own Universe is little more than a drop in some cosmic being's coffee cup...

And while writing that post, 15 people have died and another 25 were born. Also, insects outnumber us a 1000 to 1.

DoubleDealer;n9892601 said:
Do you guys ever stop to think how many microbes live in our food?

I never thought of how many microbes lives in our food (although I know the food is not sterile), but there are 1,5 kilos of bacteria/microbes living inside everyone's body. That's quite a lot, if you think how small those things are :D

4RM3D;n9892701 said:
And while writing that post, 15 people have died and another 25 were born. Also, insects outnumber us a 1000 to 1.

Considering just ants outnumber us a billion to 1, well, I'd say we have a lot more problems there than the rest of the insects :p

Top Bottom