x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunsibar
    started a topic Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Dear members, Gwenters, and other lifeforms! In here you can post all things crazy and off-topic. Feel free to meet and greet other members, share funny memes, talk nonsense, go nuts, act weird. Or just... act normal.

There has to be a catch somewhere? Yes, there is! Even though this is an off-topic topic (topic topic topic), good manners are still required, and you are still expected to follow the regular forum rules.

Have fun and remember to keep the discussion:

• Sunsibar
    replied
    Feel free to check our Community section too! You can find all kinds of stuff from there.

Under Other Discussions are: cats, music, movies, library, how to build a gaming PC, Hairy Bear (another off topic thread), forum bugs and errors reporting thread etc.
    Under Let's Talk About Video games are, for example: General Videogame thread, Classic adventure games, Torment: Tides Of Numenera, Mass Effect: Andromeda and many, many other games.

Update: Community section has more optional skins now! You can choose between Gwent, Hearts of Stone (light theme), Blood And Wine (dark theme) and Cyberpunk. Just scroll down the community pages and select a new skin from the box.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	skins.jpg Views:	2 Size:	6.8 KB ID:	9210211

Last edited by Sunsibar; 26-07-17, 15:53.

Leave a comment:

• DoubleDealer
    replied
    I've never seen anything like this.

Leave a comment:

• Riven-Twain
    replied
    Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
    Uhm, what the hell did I just watch?
    Strange. . . strange, indeed.

Leave a comment:

• 4RM3D
    replied
    Uhm, what the hell did I just watch?

Leave a comment:

• Muffliato
    replied
    Originally posted by DoubleDealer View Post
    I've no idea what they're saying
    Lyrics (including EN)

Leave a comment:

• DoubleDealer
    replied
    I've no idea what they're saying, but it sounds awesome. It sounds like a track you'd hear in a Witcher game.

Leave a comment:

• TheShift
    replied
    Haha

all comedy aside.. this is in my top 10 of ALL time

Leave a comment:

• DoubleDealer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheShift
    replied
    Haha ...

red point it is

Leave a comment:

• Arch_Virgin
    replied
    That feel when

you play against somebody who is as least as good as you, both decks and hands are pretty evenly matched, game is a succession of perfect moves and counter-moves. First two rounds were won by the right play with very little extra power spent.

Last round arrives. Card in, card out, all maneuvers are carefully planned, both your opponent and you displaying peak performance, not even blinking once. One after another, you both make the best plays allowed by the hands you got.
    In the end, the smallest crack shows in your opponent's house of cards. He auto passes, your Arch Spore does a plant jump (¿¿??), and spits on Ciri's sculpted buttocks.

You won by one.

So right before the game ends, hastily, you click on your avatar, this edgy elf with a headscarf, and reward your opponent with the words:

"Not bravery but brains, that's how you win!"

Best day of my life

Leave a comment:

• 4RM3D
    replied
    Spec Ops: The Line is now free on Humble Bundle. It's a pretty amazing game. The gameplay might be generic, but everything else is not, especially the ending.
    Last edited by 4RM3D; 30-03-18, 02:21. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Vattier
    replied
    Thank you for your kind words! Really happy to hear you're enjoying the game

Leave a comment:

• RazyeLx
    replied
    Hello,

I just wanted to tell you, that you do a great job! I just recently got into this game and it is amazing! I made some research and I was blown away how much money you are investing into Esport, while the game is still in beta. Esport is in my opinion crucial to support, because it will bring the most people into the game and learning that you are supporting it so much is really awesome! Also I like how you support streamers, that is in my opinion another fundemental thing nowdays to do, because it will bring a lot people (for example I got into this game thanks to Kripparian stream). Really great job!

I definitely will support this game and recommend it to everyone I know. Just wanted to tell you this, because people like to critize, but they dont like to praise too much. In my opinion you do a great job, so keep it up!

RazyeLx

Leave a comment:

• TheShift
    replied

Ill just leave this right here

Leave a comment:

• thirdeye50
    replied
    Thanks to all that have helped.
    The whole laugh at yourself was not intended for just the technically challenged, but can you do it about anything (off topic of course).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X