Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

+
ser2440;n9895821 said:
Considering just ants outnumber us a billion to 1, well, I'd say we have a lot more problems there than the rest of the insects :p

Nah man, they are ok if as long as you share your crumbs.

No Title

Hey guys i want to share this for community to suport the devs for cyberpunk. I do know english so i can t express myself so well but if you want , read thus article
http://www.gamezone.com/news/cd-pro...rking-on-witcher-3-and-cyberpunk-2077-3461430
i am not doung this for redpkints but i want the devs to know that they are for us friends and we support them . I wanted to write on cyberpunk forum but there is no activity

Attachments

• photo183981.jpg
    photo183981.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 54
jotunheim92;n9928371 said:
Best off topic video over here xD her voice is incredible

Ah, there are plenty of good (and funny) music in this thread, buried between cats, puns and random chit chat. You might even find Jumalten Aika linked into somewhere ;) If you happen to bump into awesome songs (and it doesn't even have to be metal...) and want to share the experience, feel free to post it into this thread, or optionally, into this other one.

Sunsibar;n9934461 said:
Okay, who knows what game came first into my mind, when I saw this video

Judging by the thumbnail alone, I'd guess Horizon due to that singer's hair and the general style of the band. :p

RidiculousName;n9942071 said:
Not particularly, but I found this song that I really like:

When this song started, I immediately started imagining a trailer about a game that has Dandelion as the protagonist, haha! I wonder what sort of game would that be. A stealth-rpg? Dandelion sneaking away from the premises while being pursued by jealous husbands!

DoubleDealer;n9942921 said:
I wonder what sort of game would that be. A stealth-rpg? Dandelion sneaking away from the premises while being pursued by jealous husbands!

Dandelion as a protagonist? That sounds more like Monkey Island games :D

Came here to listen to that song again. :p

Here's a related image to keep this as off-topic as possible:

dandy lion 2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom