What is your favorite card voice line?

+
What is your favorite card voice line?

Never played Scoia'tael but I just love the Hawker Smuggler voice line. "Give me the coin or sod off!" Kinda reminds me of the Loch Ness monster always asking for tree fiddy.
I am giving you no coin you goddam smuggler, you can sod off too!

Gotta be the an craite warrior line (we'll greet him...), i love the accent. I also like the way the nilfguardian arbalest says "order", like he's pissed with the world.

Mine is Kurrrwa Mac

My youngest son loves Eredin and Any Last Words

And my wife probably doesn't care...

panerola;n7874090 said:
"esteeeeed, essssa, krissa" although I don't know what he says.

"Ess'tedd, esse creasa."

Which translates to "It is time, it will be the place."

Edit: found this in a reddit thread.

"when the white frost comes, do not eat the yellow snow" -Ithilinne.
There are however so many great lines, but this one I find particularly funny, probably because I didn't expect it the first time I played Ithlinne (awesome at locking a row of nekkers before they start buffing themselves and negating nekkers in the next round).

Here's a few of the voice lines I enjoy:

Odrin - " Wha... huh... Who are you?"

Gremist - "That's your brilliant move? Truly?"

Champion of Champions - "Fight good"

Craven Revived - "Stop! That hurts..."

panerola;n7874090 said:
"esteeeeed, essssa, krissa" although I don't know what he says.

From this thread:

Peetz;n6975220 said:
... From the Gwent Reddit forums redditor Senf0...

He is speaking Elder Speech. It's "Ess'tedd, esse creasa." which roughly means "It is time, it will be the place."

Even though it usually pisses me off, the Aglais line is awesome: "drink this, you'll feel better" :) - always sounds like she's going to poisen you with something, haha.

But I wish John Calveit didn't sound like Geels less elaborate drinking buddy... his voicelines seem badly recorded and voice acted atm.

Ah yes - I also love Priscilla's remark * You're sure? I would do it differently* :)

Last edited:
Actually, as much as I hate to see her played, I think both of my favorite voice lines are Shani's.

"Well, I am a medic, I tend to know what I'm doing when I prescribe something."

And even more so:

"It's war. Severed limbs, blood and guts..."

I love Imlerith's "Ladd naahw!" and the crazy voice line which i like even more, not the "who thought you to fight like this", but his third voice line, the fast spoken "Immsa im sia", i don't have a bloody clue what he says.

Top Bottom