The Mulligan System Explained

+
Mulligan blacklisting and how does it work

Need some help on mulligan blacklisting. How exactly does that work? Does removing a card in mulligan reduce (or completely remove) the chance of drawing the same card (bronze) during the mulligan?

Snake_Foxhounder thread merged

The OP explains pretty much everything. But to answer your question specifically, once you remove a card during the mulligan phase, it's completely blacklisted until the next mulligan phase.

Mulligan Bug Doesn't Exist

Mulligan Bug Doesn't Exist. For the opening draw a player can mulligan three cards. With blacklisting, if you mulligan a card you will not draw that card or any other copies of it again during the mulligan phase for that turn. However, the card is put back into your deck in a random spot. So it might go on top. It will be temporarily skipped due to blacklisting, but for the next draw phase, or from other draw effects, you could get it again. Its that simple. The bug does not exist. Its just probability that decides you get that card again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mnorojo thread merged

The mulligan bug is real depending on what you define as a bug. I would rather call it an inherent flaw. Regardless, in the OP there is a video describing the problem.

Mulligans / blacklist

Need some help on how this work?

If I mulligan cards in round one, why would I get those cards drawn in round two and if I mulligan those cards in round two why would I draw those cards in round three?

like if I mulligan those cards it means I don't want them at all!!! It means i use other cards to draw those cards but I end up drawing them in the next round?

TheEpicWhale;n10645821 said:
4th game now, with 1 game in between.

I've been messing with this and am convinced such cards have a higher priority. You can increase the deck size all you want you will still draw the same cards. The only thing that changes it are special cards which seem to have the same priority. This is why cards like renew, gold weather, recon and thunder are always in your starting hands. Commons and specials have a higher priority.

Mulligan Bug

Mulligan Bug

Please acknowledge it CD PROJEKT RED.

It`s not just something in our heads and you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom