Gwent WTF/Epic/Funny Moments

+
Gwent WTF moments

Hello) I started collecting. Interesting and exciting moments in the game GWENT. He made a video Gwent WTF moments. I would like to do in the future. Please Rate video. I value your opinion. I want to improve my content. In order to please you and me) Also, if you have any interesting, exciting moments. You can drop them directly here or email me: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com

Here is my video) Good view it):victory:

Last edited:
The Second video from GWENT WTF MOMENTS

Hello) I started collecting interesting and exciting moments in the game GWENT. And made a video Gwent WTF moments. Please Rate video. I value your opinion. I want to improve my content. In order to please you and me) Also, if you have any interesting, exciting moments. You can drop them directly here or email me: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com

Here is my second video) Good view it):victory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5nGt_AyQ68

Thank you very much) I look for new, interesting moments)
If will have some an interesting moment can whip off to me on mail)

drago137;n7753060 said:
Hello) I started collecting interesting and exciting moments in the game GWENT. And made a video Gwent WTF moments. Please Rate video. I value your opinion. I want to improve my content. In order to please you and me) Also, if you have any interesting, exciting moments. You can drop them directly here or email me: gwent.wtf.moments@gmail.com

Here is my video) Good view ):victory:

You could at least give some credits to the people playing (unless I missed something).

KasumiGoto;n7754070 said:
You could at least give some credits to the people playing (unless I missed something).

In plans. To do prizes for the sent the best moments) However now a channel is little. I would say very little) And now at most, that I can do. To specify it the name of playersthat sent to me the best moments. And in to talk themYoutube channel. If in them such is. Now mainly make videoout of the found videotape recording on Youtube. Thereforethe name in description not indicated)

Last edited:
Is there a way to get record a replay or something. That would help with sending moments.

Wish i was able to get replay of match i played today. Dude had at least 6 11 point cards on board and my last card was scorch. He passed while still holdig on to lacrate and some other card. Used scorch and won by 3 points. Laughed so hard.

lomvicmarko;n7758640 said:
That is not what I asked for. I asked if there is REPLAY. I have shadowplay and even recording is not an issue but uploading it is an issue.

Oh I see. The devs mentioned they want to make such a feature available in the near future. No other details are known yet.

I hope we get it in some form utility form replay is too huge to ignore it. It goes from helping us getting better at game to making dank videos.

4RM3D;n7758730 said:
Oh I see. The devs mentioned they want to make such a feature available in the near future. No other details are known yet.

It's fine) Just added this to poshvydshe) It would be much accelerated video creation)

Top Bottom