Gwent WTF/Epic/Funny Moments

+
Gwent WTF Moments, Gwent Funny moments, Best moments, Top Lucks and Fails of Gwent with great editing!

The game is derived from the card game of the same name featured in Andrzej Sapkowski's The Witcher novels and playable in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt video game.

Gwent: The Witcher Card Game

Gwent is a turn-based card game between two players, each player must play one card each turn from a deck of twenty-five to forty cards with a faction that offers different play styles and unique abilities. The goal is to win two out of three rounds by playing cards and spells to gain strength on the board. Winning a round rewards the player with either ores, scraps or cards. Players can gain additional cards by buying kegs with ores or through microtransactions, each keg contains five cards. Cards can also be crafted with scraps.

If I had rembered to capture it lastnight

I think I had the worst WTF moment ever!
I was so shocked at my stupidity I stared at the screen for 5min... before I shut the game off in disgust lol

Let me set up this travesty

First off...it was very late and I was tired AF!

anyway ..had my kegasim with my rewards ...milled all my dupes... got all the new MO/SK/ST cards and the blue dream premium ...
had enough for another gold premium neutral ..

I decide to get Muzzle ... so I craft it for 800.
had just enough dust to animated ...

so what did I do?

I HIT MILL INSTEAD OF TRANSMUTE!!!!!!

OMFG

to bad I didn't capture this 8P

TheShift;n9775101 said:
I HIT MILL INSTEAD OF TRANSMUTE!!!!!!
It also happened to me when I crafted woodland spirit, so, I guess it is a more common mistake than you might think. I must admit, it was a facepalm moment.
:eredinfacepalm:

It even gives the second prompt ..

like are you sure you want to mill this expensive gold card you just bought ?...

sure ...why not ! X

Top Bottom