Will there be another wipe after open beta ?

+
Question Beta

May i ask will all the beta rewards be carried over once the game is officially released ?

Does anyone know what you will keep from the open beta when the real game releases?

I would assume you get the amount of kegs you own back. But not the actual cards? IDK

But what about something like challenges finished?

Vespuche

I took the liberty of moving your post to a different thread which answers your question.

In short: there shouldn't be another wipe, so everything carries over.

SleepyKumo;n8676830 said:
If i buy kegs for money and they do decide to wipe after open beta do they compensate us in some way?

Kegs bought with real money will always be returned, i.e. you'll get new kegs you've to reopen again.

When does the beta end... or does it? Will it just transition into the final product? I'm confused on if Gwent is out for good or if this is just a timed beta.

WickedBeast;n8680090 said:
When does the beta end... or does it? Will it just transition into the final product? I'm confused on if Gwent is out for good or if this is just a timed beta.
From the Official FAQ:
When does the beta end? What’s the release date of GWENT 1.0?
We plan to go out of beta when the game is feature-rich, polished and sufficiently tested. Version 1.0, which we will consider the first out-of-beta version, will introduce single player story campaigns. 1.0 is just the beginning for GWENT — the game is going to be continuously updated with features and cards.
No release date has been specified yet, however, when CDPR feels the game has reached a satisfactory state, it will leave beta.

About microtransactions

Hi, let me say first that i really enjoy your game. I have been reading in your FAQ section that although you don't plan an account reset at any point in the future, you however cannot be absolutely sure that there will not be one eventually. So my question is whether any cards i buy (kegs) using real money could possibly get lost in the event of a player reset in the future when the game launch. Thank you in advance for claryfying this...

seeing as how people have more than likely spent money to buy kegs, i would hope that there wouldnt be a wipe

I wouldn't mind another wipe for full release, to be honest. This meta has been a tad wonky (Letho abuse, wrong description for certain cards), as well as a transmutation glitch for cards that have 3 variants... (B. Stripe Commandoes, Queensguards, Temerian Infantry, Witcher trio)

Real money spent on Gwent

Hi, was wondering about something I read from CDPR a while ago, about real money spent on kegs and such in Gwent beta being returned to you.
My impression was that it referred to when it went from Closed Beta to Open Beta?
Did I misunderstand or what?

kaizerslive thread merged

Originally it was indeed meant for the transition to Open Beta. Regardless, you will always get back the mats/kegs you've bought with money, in the unlikely event another wipe does happen.

sry for asking here but i didnt fin any answer and didnt want to make a new topic cause in the in there would have been one already and i would only find it after making a new topic.
so, is it normal that you dont get any rewards and no roundwins counted when youe enemy ragequits? i rly hope that was a bug i just had, cause we played like 10 mins and after i destroyed his strongest unit after he buffed it over and over again, he just ragequitted, and i didnt get anything for it. 10 mins for nothing. no daily round wins, no exp, nothing

arbyte;n8693520 said:
sry for asking here but i didnt fin any answer and didnt want to make a new topic cause in the in there would have been one already and i would only find it after making a new topic.
so, is it normal that you dont get any rewards and no roundwins counted when youe enemy ragequits? i rly hope that was a bug i just had, cause we played like 10 mins and after i destroyed his strongest unit after he buffed it over and over again, he just ragequitted, and i didnt get anything for it. 10 mins for nothing. no daily round wins, no exp, nothing

no its not normal, it was a server issue i guess. several ppl had it

Sorry for putting my concern here but as I am new to the forums I can not open a new topic atm.

I played the closed beta for a few days until I was level 8 or such. I only was rewarded with 2 card kegs though I definately bought more kegs with iron ore.
Werent we supposed to get all the kegs back we bought ?

Modniw;n8709200 said:
Sorry for putting my concern here but as I am new to the forums I can not open a new topic atm.

I played the closed beta for a few days until I was level 8 or such. I only was rewarded with 2 card kegs though I definately bought more kegs with iron ore.
Werent we supposed to get all the kegs back we bought ?

Bought with real money
not earned ore

Top Bottom