Inn at the Crossroads PS4 Community

+
TheShift;n8968480 said:
Nice... I'll wait to see what mobile version comes out before I do that.
I may never get nothing done
so I'll stay home pc and ps4 8)

Nice. I just need to find a cool environment that'll help keep my surface from overheating.

And on that note, I'm over 10 posts and thankfully won't have to deal with the verification. :D

Raunbjorn

TheShift;n8746360 said:
No problem ..
if your on the ps4... join my ps4 community Inn at the Crossroads ..
I opened it the day open beta came..it's grown to 12 players so far.. I'd like to get as many ps4 players as possible. Never hurts to have a place on ps4 to talk and learn strategies

I'll join your community:)

Grab an Ale and sit by the fire awhile..
when friends games are a thing..its going to be good time

We have reached 34 members so far, Its shaping up nicely
Some good people there..

Raunbjorn

Cheers. Looking forward to that feature. I started playing a couple of weeks ago and would love to play some friendly games and to discuss the game/tactics. Right now it's pretty rough facing only top tier decks : /
Doing alright with a nerfed Wild Hunt deck though :)

Oh, I'm going to be so much in trouble when friend matches comes to PS4. I haven't used that account much and I seriously lack of cards. All my PS4 friends have probably played much more. Luckily that's not so important. At the start of C beta I must have lost at least 20-1 games vs my high level friend :D But it was still fun to experiment with different decks. And it was very educational to fight against much stronger opponent.

I am new here. Been playing in PS4 a month now (casually i might add). I played Gwent on pc when they dropped the open beta but just starting playing it in PS4 last month. I am currently lvl 17 rank 16, been running consume monster, dwarf scoiatael and henslet machine. Been trying to build new decks but still grinding scraps.

KDean11;n9215031 said:
I am new here. Been playing in PS4 a month now (casually i might add). I played Gwent on pc when they dropped the open beta but just starting playing it in PS4 last month. I am currently lvl 17 rank 16, been running consume monster, dwarf scoiatael and henslet machine. Been trying to build new decks but still grinding scraps.

Welcome to the forums :)

My PS4 account is still at level 4, I think? Can't remember.

Raunbjorn

Sunsibar;n9214671 said:
Oh, I'm going to be so much in trouble when friend matches comes to PS4. I haven't used that account much and I seriously lack of cards. All my PS4 friends have probably played much more. Luckily that's not so important. At the start of C beta I must have lost at least 20-1 games vs my high level friend :D But it was still fun to experiment with different decks. And it was very educational to fight against much stronger opponent.

I started playing the game just recently so my collection is lacking aswell. Let's play some friendly matches then! :)

I found the beta on the PS4 and just made a PC account to post. Is the PS4 forum going to be official or home brew ?

Do you mean the community page on the ps4 network being an official Gwent forum ?

No.. it is not
just getting people here to join for fun

ah, ok thanks for the heads up. More than likely will renew my PSN sub when football season starts, lol. The next few months I won't have to fight for the controller on the weekends!

I'll make sure to join. I played the closed PC beta, but have had a break for a long time, so am know going to start playing again on PS4.

This is a dumb question but do you have to have a PS+ account to play, even though it's in beta? I cancelled my PS+ account earlier this year as I haven't played any multipayer games for ages on the PS4!

Raunbjorn

MissRoach;n9292121 said:
I'll make sure to join. I played the closed PC beta, but have had a break for a long time, so am know going to start playing again on PS4.

This is a dumb question but do you have to have a PS+ account to play, even though it's in beta? I cancelled my PS+ account earlier this year as I haven't played any multipayer games for ages on the PS4!

No you do NOT need to have a PS+ account to play. I don't have one and I'm playing Gwent errday :) (It's not a dumb question btw!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydrahead;n9294371 said:
No you do NOT need to have a PS+ account to play. I don't have one and I'm playing Gwent errday :) (It's not a dumb question btw!)

Really?! Well I know what I'll be doing tonight then :cheers:

Welcome.. the fire is still going and the ale is ice cold !

Now with friend play being added ... some ideas for the community can thrive.

Setting events up for off the wall game play.. Up for ideas.
I have a few i think would be fun to do.. like a No Golds game play. Or Like a Max Cards deck.. like a hot mess of cards{with or with out golds silvers} anything that can be off the wall game play would be funny to play. and ofcourse Practice matches for deck builds to be or just to chill and throw down some cards..

With the event calendar on the page... everyone in the community would receive a message letting them know info.. could be a good time

Top Bottom