Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
60 kegs, no gold. decent amount of silvers though. After those 60 kegs i suddenly got decent amount of golds :p It evens out

58 kegs:
16 epic cards (4 of which are premium).
4 legendary cards.

^there would be even more premium silvers, but I got to choose between cards that I don't own and premium versions of what I just got from previous kegs. Lots of common and rare premiums as well.

So mostly my bad luck as usual, damn it. And i got some legendarys in closed bete just before reset so now i dont get almost any, whatever

Guys the crafting cost are so cheap....even without getting the cards you want from kegs, you can still craft them with pretty okay cost

Wait wait, what? So I guess i was prettly luck. I've opened 10 packs (got late on the Closed Beta) and got 6 legendaries (the golden ones with a golden square are legendaries, right?)

96 kegs and only 3 legendaries, and I seemed to only get the same 4 or 5 bronze cards over and over again.

Last edited:
OMG come on plz dont do it to me, opened another kegs and now its 75 kegs - 2 legendarys, that sucks

Allright opened last 20 kegs and 3 legendarys so total 5 leg on 95 kegs, fine, could be worst, complaining on forum helps lol :p

67 Kegs opened, got 20 epics, 5 legendaries. and 19 premiums

happy with my results

Last edited:
Well, it's a lot more cards than before... so of course it's a bit less likely to get something good.

Can't complain though.
Only thing that annoys me is that I can't mill cards right away.

PandaLin;n8599680 said:
Guys the crafting cost are so cheap....even without getting the cards you want from kegs, you can still craft them with pretty okay cost

Unfortunately all gold cards are 800 scraps now. That isn't exactly cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom