Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need advice on timing of when to open kegs

I'm hyped for this Saovine update! With the end of season 2, I've accumulated 40+ kegs. Should I open them all?
I have about 70% of the total cards, missing lots of golds (except Nilfgaard which i play and crafted a few).

It might be better to open as many kegs at once as possible. Today I opened 30 kegs at once on my GOG account and got 4 gold and several silver cards from that, on my PS4 account I opened 25 kegs and got 3 gold cards (usually I'm not that lucky...). But there's no guarantee that this strategy will give you some lucky draws. In the end it's RNG...

Not much of a reason to wait. If anything, you might get lucky and get some extra bronzes that currently mill for full price.

You might want to open them until you get a card you were looking for, play with that deck, then wait a day or two so that you can space it out for the heck of it.

I've opened about 25 in the last two days and made out with two silvers and one gold, so your mileage will vary...

Last edited:
MedievalHistory;n9768341 said:
For anyone curious what you might get by opening 81 Kegs during the newly released patch, I made a video of my surprising results. Check it out. :)

https://youtu.be/eFCSXvo9EFg

Dude you so lucky, 8 or 9 golds and 3 of them premium, and if that not enough so many other premiums.
For me as usual it's screwed cause my account is bugged, but this time it was "lucky" - EXACTLY 50 kegs and 3 legends YAY, much better then usually static 1 gold on 30 keg. Wanted buy some kegs again but nah, not until my account fixed, dont want to buy 60 kegs for so much $$ to get 2 golds, no way.

I opened 144 kegs today and got 8 gold and 30 premium. One of the premiums was also one of the golds(could choose between two premium golds!)

devivre;n9767871 said:
It might be better to open as many kegs at once as possible. Today I opened 30 kegs at once on my GOG account and got 4 gold and several silver cards from that, on my PS4 account I opened 25 kegs and got 3 gold cards (usually I'm not that lucky...). But there's no guarantee that this strategy will give you some lucky draws. In the end it's RNG...

I opened 67 kegs and got 2 golds, so there really isn't much strategy to it. RNG is RNG.

Kingoko;n9769391 said:
Dude you so lucky, 8 or 9 golds and 3 of them premium, and if that not enough so many other premiums.
For me as usual it's screwed cause my account is bugged, but this time it was "lucky" - EXACTLY 50 kegs and 3 legends YAY, much better then usually static 1 gold on 30 keg. Wanted buy some kegs again but nah, not until my account fixed, dont want to buy 60 kegs for so much $$ to get 2 golds, no way.

It was definitely a great experience!

So, I've got in my reward kegs the new Avallach card... Anybody knows of any useful combo with it? For me it looks like a dead card.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I opened 62 kegs today (the most ive ever opened), and only got 2 Legendaries, easily the worst luck i've ever had.

I clearly recall that when Open Beta started, i opened 45-55 kegs, but got 7 Legendaries, only one of them dupe, and another one was even Premium Legendary.

Oh well, there arent really that many Legendaries i want. Struggled to find 7 in which to spend all my hoarded scraps on...

I opened 50 kegs and only 1 gold and only 6 or seven cards from the new exp (except doubles). Not complaining cos' i also got alot of scraps (including harpyes + one restore).

In the near future when more exp cards arrive they really should introduce another keg type like for ex drops from the last 3-5 expansions. Otherwise there will be harder and harder to get new cards for those who already have the old ones.

Another 100 Kegs. 102 Raresies; 20 Epics & 8 Legendaries. That very first card made me think that I'm gonna be lucky.

14 Silvers and 3 Golds from 70 Kegs for me. Not happy at all, although kinda hit a jackpot with a Premium and Regular Restore, so those were 400 free scraps (cause I milled my "old" one also).

Not a SINGLE harpy, though. That was, to say the least, weird.

I manage to save up 60+ kegs from grinding and season end rewards. I like got 12 gold cards on it. Even got 2 gold cards and a silver in one keg. Last time I think I got 3-4 gold. I feel happy and lucky for it given I didn't pay for it and got it just for playing. People should stop complaining. You really don't need to spend money in this game to compete. But buying kegs supports developers.

85 kegs saved up, got 9 golds (zero duplicates) and 12 new silvers (there were some dupes, but didn't track them). got a good bit of rares and animated cards, but can't give numbers. overall, was happy with the drop rate and totally recommend saving up kegs as soon as possible if happy with the decks playing with at the time. that is what i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom