What You Would Like to See on the Next Hotfix/Update

+
New cards. A return of two prior mechanics (1) ambush archetype for ST and (2) golds that can damage or lock other golds. Rematch option. Continued balancing. What I really want is a Toussaint faction patch ... but I have a feeling that will be awhile (if at all).

rogeriofi;n9145570 said:
The fact that you don’t know when it is coming is what makes my statement true.
Saying “probably in a few months” pffff give me a break.
Not good enough.

Do you think the game will take years for the next major update when we are getting patches and hotfixes on a monthly period since OB?

Its just good sense bruh.

How about an option to bluff? Something like make your avatar say "Are you sure you want to do that?" kind of thing. Taunts are just kind of annoying and useless really.

Getting ST cards that are too much out of synergy with the faction reworked.
An example is Milva, who as it stands basically isn't logical at all, since you'll almost never get back a cards that you really want to replay anyway, except an enemy spy or Dennis. She would actually work far better if it wasn't the highest unit on your side, but on her specific row, for example.
Another example is Eleyas, since a card that kill your unit to work has synergy with deathwishes or resurrecting, but ST has none of those. Reworking so that he works better with other units would be cool. Like for example, move an enemy unit to your row on their side, damage it by half of it strength" would usually be better.
Another example is Malena, not enough strength for her effect when on your side, too much strength when on your opponent's side. Just having her at 7 strength when on your side and 1 strength 6 armour when on the enemy side would obviously be already better, but simply changing her effect to be a loyal unit that drag ONLY ENEMY UNITS to the row facing her would be far better, as currently there's not enough unit doing that in ST. With that kind of card, Iorverth would actually be a fine combo with Malena, without even needing to change Iorverth. Iorverth's problem is not that he's weak, but that ST is too weak when it comes to moving enemy units.

On the same idea, I hope that one of the ST bronze will be specialized in moving enemy units (like the dwarven mercenary is specialized in moving allies) even if he can move both.
And I hope for some silver / gold (either new or reworked) that can bring interesting synergy with mulligan as well.
Maybe one single ambush card (that could be related with mulligan or movement actually, nice and cool way to tie everything together). Like the condition for that ambush card would be to trigger when you mulligan, or when an enemy unit is moved to the row facing that card, and so on. That would be pretty cool.
Like, reveal itself when you mulligan an unit, and buff itself by the base strength of that mulliganed card. Or when a card is moved to the row facing the card, reveal and deal X damage".
And so on. There's plenty of cool stuff to do with ambush cards, but that would make more sense to have synergy on the effect or trigger condition related to existing archetype, rather than having an ambush archetype again like in CB.

Last edited:
actionjack123;n9144830 said:
(But with say keep suggested change small, like value changes)

A small increase of the bouncy chest of Ves-chan.

Also, a little value change up on the number of cards like the one wrote above.

I would like to see NR machines look at again. They ran it into the ground with those huge nerfs. Now they don't even ignore armor which doesn't help.

Treb should go back to 2 strength and ability should go back to pre hotfix state but maybe at max 3dmg or maybe try 2 adjacent units for 4dmg.

Siege platfrom should reset unit when it is used. So if you buffed that treb and want to use its ability again you would have to pay the price.
on the other hand it can be used to protect from epidemic, It would be interesting to see what people would with it.

Ballasta hitting only 3 units with same power is just too hard nerf for this hard. Its condition is hard to set up but when you do then it is only 3 extra damage.
This numbers really don't make any sense considering how hard it is to get value from and you have to stack units on top of that, so it makes it really not worth the risk.

Reinforced treb should be changed from random to targeted, so each turn you get to shoot them where you want them. Something like this would probably
make it more interesting to use.

More balancing, the game is becoming easier which of course means more people will play it but it takes the fun out of it. and just promotes p2w. The little rng just takes over like going first or second for example or how grave hag is a silver card you can only use when your opponent has 0 cards.

I would like either a draft mode, or a single player (campaign) mode in the next update. Right now one card comes to mind for reworking, and it is Letho. If they made him banish two cards instead of four I would be happy with that, or give other factions the ability to banish cards. My favorite faction is Scoia'tael, so I would like to see them expand on the ambush archetype by adding new cards.

Last edited:
North Realms needs a legitimate win condition. It's the only faction that doesn't have a reliable one-card 20+ swing to use one round 3 or decent carryover to push a long round 2.

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n9147340 said:
Grave hag needs a slap in the face...

It's not the Grave Hag, it's the swarm mechanic that needs some adjustment.

And if CDPR want it more variety with the decks, they've would not kill archetypes like Spellgaard; it's like they want certain few archetypes per faction, circling around the leaders.

lomvicmarko;n9150350 said:
I would like to see NR machines look at again. They ran it into the ground with those huge nerfs. Now they don't even ignore armor which doesn't help.

Treb should go back to 2 strength and ability should go back to pre hotfix state but maybe at max 3dmg or maybe try 2 adjacent units for 4dmg.

Siege platfrom should reset unit when it is used. So if you buffed that treb and want to use its ability again you would have to pay the price.
on the other hand it can be used to protect from epidemic, It would be interesting to see what people would with it.

Ballasta hitting only 3 units with same power is just too hard nerf for this hard. Its condition is hard to set up but when you do then it is only 3 extra damage.
This numbers really don't make any sense considering how hard it is to get value from and you have to stack units on top of that, so it makes it really not worth the risk.

Reinforced treb should be changed from random to targeted, so each turn you get to shoot them where you want them. Something like this would probably
make it more interesting to use.

Don't know aout Treb, they are good targeting 3 units max but I think they should at least deal 2 damage, and then crewman+1. Currently Treb on its own can only hit eggs '_>'

Siege platform is already resetting I assume?

Ballista should hit all with same power I think, why we allow opponent have 20+unit on board and don't have an anwser?

Reinforced treb is fine I guess.

Reinforced ballista is something need buff. make it 4 power and deal 3 damage plz '_>' They can't even trigger Sabrina in one shot, 3 power spy is just too tough...

And for siege support I don't know why it's been nerfed, prefer the pre nerf one.

Regarding John Natalis I feel a crewman 1 or 2 would be more consistent than current ability.....

ResoundingBuahaha;n9151930 said:
Don't know aout Treb, they are good targeting 3 units max but I think they should at least deal 2 damage, and then crewman+1. Currently Treb on its own can only hit eggs '_>'

look at it this way lacerate is bronze card so is treb except treb has 2str body but needs two units to achive full lacerate value. Makes perfect sense. 3 units for 4 might be okish if it goes trough armor. So if you wanted to buff trebs you had to pull of foltest/operator/ combo to start buffing it now you can do is straight away and it creates problem for us that loved old treb.

Siege platform is already resetting I assume?

No it doesn't it is like decoy, at least I think never got around to try it out.

Ballista should hit all with same power I think, why we allow opponent have 20+unit on board and don't have an anwser?

Exactly and it is hard to set up why wouldn't it hit everything when it has such hard condition.

Reinforced treb is fine I guess.

It is fine but issue is RNG, why wouldn't you be able to ping 1 target of your choosing for one damage each turn. They are useless unless they can
hit target you want. Even with 3 of these you will need lots of luck to ping that fraya. I was thinking of way that would make them useful in deck building
and this seams like best thing to try.

lomvicmarko;n9151990 said:
No it doesn't it is like decoy, at least I think never got around to try it out.

I tried in casual several times, boosted treb is reset to 3 by platforn

And yes, non penetrate armor is hard nerf, really like it been un nerfed

Last edited:
I'd like to see the Base Power displayed on cards as well as their Current Power. it would be terribly useful especially now that everyone and their mother are boosted left and right.

scorba;n9154580 said:
I'd like to see the Base Power displayed on cards as well as their Current Power. it would be terribly useful especially now that everyone and their mother are boosted left and right.

Also this. At the very least to the player of their own cards. I try to keep track but I have gotten it wrong a little too often for comfort. Yes. It's okay. Laugh at my poor math skills.

Grave hag changes. Just. Please tone this card down a little. At least give it a max str cap like there is on the neutral silver card - Beggar King.

I'd love to see some more options to personalize UI, gwent deck textures. I'd be very happy if there would be more serious/tavern option.

Top Bottom