Old Kegs New Cards

+
regarding the acquisition of the new cards

will they be rolled into the current kegs? if so, will kegs acquired before the patch have a chance to roll the new cards (if opened after the patch)?

IE: the season reward kegs, which will be given before the patch is released, might be saved until after the patch to possibly acquire new cards

RickMelethron;n9374621 said:
will they be rolled into the current kegs? if so, will kegs acquired before the patch have a chance to roll the new cards (if opened after the patch)?

Yes. If you open a keg after the patch hits, you have a chance to get new cards.

The only thing that matters is when you open the kegs. So if you open them after the patch is out, you'll have the chance to get new cards with these kegs.

I dont get it. Why do so many people have kegs? I mean kegs come from ore. So it makea sense to save up ore and then buy the kegs later

1. Sometimes you get kegs as reward for leveling or ranking up.
2. Some people may have bought kegs - either with ore or with real money- without thinking of the upcoming patch.
Either way, as long as you haven't opened them, you can keep calm and collect more kegs

I have a different question, but since it's related to kegs and the patch, I figure I'll post it here instead of clogging the board with new topics:

Does anyone know if the drop rate for new cards will be normal or will it be a little higher in the first few days?
I'm not talking about normal/rare/epic/legendary drop rate. What I mean is: let's say I get a keg with 4 regular cards and a pick of one of three rare card. Is the chance of getting a regular card that didn't exist in the previous patch gonna be the same as the chance of getting a regular card that's been in use before?
I'm guessing the drop rate for new cards won't be higher, but a girl can dream...

ArianeGrosmont;n9378981 said:
I'm guessing the drop rate for new cards won't be higher, but a girl can dream...

You already kinda answered your own question. If CDPR would do something like this, then they would have to be open about it.

New cards in current kegs?

If I hold on to the kegs I got from season end until they release the new cards, will I have a chance at opening the new cards from these kegs?

Opening Kegs before patch?

Since we've all received our season reward kegs, the question is: Do we open them now, or after the patch ?

Does it matter?

If I wait until the patch is live, will the kegs I received for Season reward be eligible to receive the new cards? Or, is their content pre determined at time of reward ?

Does anyone know the answer ?

20 out of 600+ cards. How many chances you have to even get a single of them ? In my opinion it only has a point to wait if you have all the pevious cards. If your collection is something like 200/600, there are so many important cards you are missing already, the new cards will make no difference.

Top Bottom