When is it worth sharing your deck online?

+
When is it worth sharing your deck online?

I'm looking for people's honest opinions on what criterias a deck should have before one shares it online.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
There is no real criteria. Just share your deck and explain why you've made it the way it is, especially the seemingly odd choices.

If you want some discussion going and maybe some ratings on the deck you share, make sure to write why you choose this card instead of "that" card. And also sometimes I feel like the decks that you can find online seem like a bait for netdeckers to lose :O

I hit Rank 20 this weekend, and was thinking of posting mine at some point during the week. I don't think it matters, because unless you are sitting on a ton of views on someplace like gwentDB, people aren't gonna copy it.

If you just want to post it for you then no criteria but if you want to be famous or at least wants more members should consider your decks then you have to post proper min 25 card deck with proper explanation. I will suggest you to check swims decks & how he explains everything.

Good Luck.

After I've play tested a deck I've made and gotten 40+ games in at 4000mmr+ with a 60% WR I will upload and share them.

I have two so far, dwarves and consume. Both are 65% in the 4200 mmr bracket.

SkippyHole;n9277781 said:
Be Swim. People only seem to want to copy that guy's decks.
I couldn't care less but it seems that his decks are the most efficient ones. He also seems to play a few skill decks as well. So... why wouldn't people copy that?

Its a simple line spectrum

You enjoy playing it >--------------------------------------------------------------------------< You win a lot with it

And there you go^^

Personally I found it more useful for me when I was newer. Now that I'm a bit more experienced and playing at a decent mmr, I'm playing much closer to the popular lists for whatever archetype I'm playing with only a few tech changes based on what I'm seeing a lot of and a meme card here and there. When I was newer, especially crafting my first factional legendary cards, posting online (in that faction's forum especially) gave me feedback about what I was doing right/wrong and where to go next.

Top Bottom