Easiest Faction To Play...

+
Easiest Faction To Play...

I've been playing since the very beginning of the closed beta. And there's only one easy mode...

Which faction is the easiest to play for you guys/gals?

TheShift;n9285261 said:
This topic again ?

Of course... Dude, that's the stuff.

Besides, I've been away for too long. So, you'll have to forgive me...

Last edited:
At low levels, I think NG is easiest to play. Their Silver and Gold versatility is a boon for F2P players, IMO. It thins with very little creativity with Emissaries, and Vicovaro Medics are an easy defense against Res SK and Nenneke NR.

As your collection starts to round out, I think SK is easiest to play. It's true that NR can autopilot better, but I think SK, with so much Res leaves you in a place where you can minimize the cards you need to carry in your deck, and the order in which you have to play them.

From my experience. ( i take only highly competitive decks into consideration )

Easiest to pilot - Dagon variations
Hardest to pilot ( to its full potential )- NG Mill

AND WAHT DO YOU THINK?

Last edited:
HenryGrosmont;n9285301 said:
Of course... Dude, that's the stuff.

Besides, I've been away for too long. So, you'll have to forgive me...

:cheers: nice vid drop..and..but ofcourse

I think Skellige is the easiest to pilot. Then Monsters, then Northern Realms, then Scoia'tael, then Nilfgaard. Now there is some variation in the subtype of the factions. For Scoia'tael, Dwarven resilient decks are probably toward the easiest end of deck skill, but the ambush/control types are some of the most advanced imho. You could say the same thing with Northern Realms too. The spam everything with armor deck is pretty low skill cap, but the Bloody Baron / Control types requiring substantially more thought. As a general rule, the more interactive your deck is, the more skill required to pilot it.

frbfree;n9285501 said:
...As your collection starts to round out, I think SK is easiest to play. It's true that NR can autopilot better, but I think SK, with so much Res leaves you in a place where you can minimize the cards you need to carry in your deck, and the order in which you have to play them.

Restlessdingo32;n9285561 said:
I'm gonna be a rebel and say SK.
I have to say that at least above 4k, SK is much easier to climb with... and it has been the case for me since the closed beta.
nunqmuo;n9285511 said:
From my experience. ( i take only highly competitive decks into consideration )

Easiest to pilot - Dagon variations
Hardest to pilot ( to its full potential )- NG Mill

AND WAHT DO YOU THINK?
Skellige has always been the easiest one to me. Hard to missplay it really.

I started with Nilfgaard so maybe that's why I find switching over harder. Plus, the rotten cows have been great. Combined with cards that allow you to re-play them, like the leader ability, they can disrupt a game more than a scorch or two.

Dagon swarm is the easiest and most straightforward to me and is what brought my ranks up. Nilfguaard is the hardest of all, one small misplay and I'm 90% gonna lose.

HenryGrosmont;n9285641 said:
I have to say that at least above 4k, SK is much easier to climb with... and it has been the case for me since the closed beta.

Skellige has always been the easiest one to me. Hard to missplay it really.

Yea, i was thinking about Skellige but as i said ive been choosing from highly competitive decks only. But overall, yep, SK qg, discard are auto-pilot.

Top Bottom