Is it just me or is NR...

+
The Meta is changing very quickly after the recent patch. People are now figuring out a way to counter a certain deck and the meta changes, so they made another deck to counter the new meta and it gets countered again. Villentreeasddasd/control decks seems to be the most effective for me right now.

Mehariel;n9311161 said:
Those Henselt swings...

*Plays Sergeant*
*Sees Sweers*
*Forfeits*

Anyhow, I really haven't seen more NR than normal. So, maybe just a spike?

Mehariel;n9311161 said:
The dominant faction by far right now?
Those Henselt swings...

NO

I kinda need to argue that you may consider Henselt swing being good but there is enough (simple) technique to punish them.

As a NR main I have a list of things that makes me want to bash my head against wall regardless I'm playing machine, reaver hunter or infantryman.

(NR hater grab your notes :D)

Bronze: Rot tosser, Trapper, Thunder the first sergeant/ Reaver hunter, Mardroeme, Frost (specifically for siege support) , Epidemic, Lacerate, Stammerlfords Tremor, Warlong ship forcing Round 1 with QG. Ballista,

Silver: Any faction lock (especially Donar with Sigdrifa & Decoy), Sweer, Peter, Hailstorm, Myrgtabrakke, Johnny getting Keira Metz, Morenn, Scorch, Water hag

Gold: Coral, igni, Schirru, Borkh, Openning Avallac'H, Letho, Emhyr &Cahir & Rot tosser. Keira Metz

Probably every faction got quite a few options to counter NR, not sure why NR is even close to be dominant at all. enjoy whipping NR!

Last edited:
I know recently here there has been a few topics claiming faction OPness. ..

But I have to say the devs have certainly adjusted the game very well this last patch.

I'm seeing every faction and archetypes being thrown around.. some more than others.

So it's safe to say the game is on the right track ..

now watch the new cards come out...and BAM back to square one...lol
hope not ...but.

TheShift;n9311651 said:
I know recently here there has been a few topics claiming faction OPness. ..

But I have to say the devs have certainly adjusted the game very well this last patch.

I'm seeing every faction and archetypes being thrown around.. some more than others.

So it's safe to say the game is on the right track ..

now watch the new cards come out...and BAM back to square one...lol
hope not ...but.

I agree with the game is on right track. Cards are more consistent to their color in terms of power gain except few, but definitely better than previous SK patch.

But...given the already released cards imagine Dorregaray with Sigdrifa and Freya Griffin, I'd say it's the end of most graveyard hate at very least. Unless there is major nerf to either revive mechanic (for example Freya shuffle grave unit back to the deck like NR lol), Coral, War longship and Donar I really expect next patch is still SK dominant.

Not that I noticed. There are more of them and they have some easy big swings but MS and SK are still on top.

I did notice more NG players, though.

I think NR, Monsters and SK are all viable now at high ranks. No one deck from any of those factions can dominate the other two consistently, plus mirror matches also make for a toss up. They also each have a few strong archetypes. As an example, NR has reaver decks with both Foltest and Henslet, as well as Radovid control.

It is ST and NG that are hurting now. I hope they both get buffed during the next patch. The ST farseer looks like a game changer for sure. I'm more skeptical about NG. Maybe they'll give Calveit back his old powers.

Top Bottom