x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GWENT Fan Art

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWENT Fan Art

As an admirer of art, I've opened this thread as a spot to share fan art specifically inspired by Gwent, and its increasingly noticeable role in the world of The Witcher. Feel free to share images, either your own or someone else's; however, if the work is not yours, please, try to give due credit to the original artists. Also, remember that, in most countries, Gwent is rated 12+ or T, so, please, keep content age-appropriate. Other than that, have fun!

To start, here's a selection of some rather fine recent pieces by various talented artists:

By Oleg Kapustin

By Vadim Baydashnikov

By Nikita Volobuev

By Rodion Shaldo

By Swartishe

By Dasha Kudrina

By Ivan Yakushev

By Poll Star

By Maxim Bazhenov

I hope we see other creative contributions from our Community!

Cheers,
    ~Riven.
    'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

This thread is a spot to share fan art specifically inspired by Gwent, and its increasingly noticeable role in the world of The Witcher. Feel free to share images of creative projects, either your own or someone else's; however, if the work is not yours, please, try to give due credit to the original artists. Also, remember that, in most countries, Gwent is rated 12+ or T, so, please, keep content age-appropriate. Other than that, have fun!

As for art not directly or indirectly related to Gwent, see Fan Art over on our The Witcher Series Forums.

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Although we welcome and encourage artists to post their original creations here on the Forums, they may also submit art directly to CDPR via e-mail at FANART@CDPROJEKTRED.COM for inclusion and features on their other social media channels.

Comment

And one more (featuring some of my favourite characters):

By Aleksey Konyshev
        Last edited by Riven-Twain; 15-08-17, 23:17.

Comment

Keep them coming!

Comment

This is my favorite, which I found on PL forum(here) posted byMcBobek

by Jooleya

Comment

Nice work

Comment

One I found I like a lot.. found on deviantart by Gelvuun

Question... is Cosplay Considered "art" for this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by TheShift View Post
                  Question... is Cosplay Considered "art" for this thread?
                  I'm glad you asked. Yes, indeed it is, just so long as it's Gwent-themed.

Comment

damn .... some very good excellent work of art here .... !! amazing job !
                    bluffing and timing .... strong key points when playing Gwent !

Comment

Thread Win? Burza46

Plus The Premium Version

Last edited by TheShift; 18-08-17, 23:18.

Comment

What think ye of the above, Burza46 ? How about a drink?

Comment

Meanwhile, in the tavern next door. . .

By Tony Sart

Comment

Elena Samko​ does the best cosplay for the witcher series I've ever seen. her portfolio on deviantart is full.of amazing shots

also..Burza posted that image on twitter .. lol
                            I did the half assed premium ..
                            He is probably enjoying gamescom
                            Last edited by TheShift; 19-08-17, 15:48.

Comment

Samko_Cosplay , you still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Riven-Twain View Post
                                Samko_Cosplay , you still around?

Comment

Working...
                                X