'member game!

+
'member game!

so while i am waiting for the new patch in hope of new metas, i thought of a nice forum game!

an example someone right somthing in the ally of "member when spell ST was about isengrim and not dol blathana protectors? and the next one, if he truly remember, comment "i 'member! remeber the last round play of stammelford's tremors to counter isengrim? and so on.

so... "member when philipa reigend supreme? put the entire row on their knees? (1 str)?

Guest 4021160

I member. member gerald aard + weather push armageddon?

Well, I remember not remembering something so that kinda counts. I remember poor fucking infantry buff buff buff adrenaline rush then gold for a stupid 5 card or whatever the fuck it was 2 - 0 combo.

I' 'member.

"member when monster nests use to drop goo on the board and would insanely breed?

I 'member. And it's not a pleasant memory.

'member when Dimeritium Bomb used to reset all non-Golds on the board?

The title mislead me... Fortunately, the thread is something completely different.

idomyownstunts;n9337921 said:
Well, I remember not remembering something so that kinda counts. I remember poor fucking infantry buff buff buff adrenaline rush then gold for a stupid 5 card or whatever the fuck it was 2 - 0 combo.
Still hurts?

Let's take it deeper... Yen.Con?
Kingoko;n9337961 said:
I remember Geralt vanillla was used and was OP ... wait what? when?
Geralt took me to the top 250 global so...

Remember when Skellige wasn't top tier? Oh, wait... that never happened either.

'member the Poor Fukcing Infantry + Mardroeme BULL that plagued this game for far longer than it should? And 'member the Reinforced Trebuchet + Adrenaline Rush + Foltest MEGABULL that plagued the game even before that?

I recall when Gwent was naught more than a distracting mini-game, which kept Geralt from far more pressing quests, and -- to the lamentation of one or two players -- edged out dice poker as the official pastime of witchers.

I also remember when dear old Villentretenmerth looked like this:
Vill.png

Last edited:
Riven-Twain;n9340891 said:
I recall when Gwent was naught more than a distracting mini-game, which kept Geralt from far more pressing quests, and -- to the lamentation of one or two players -- edged out dice poker as the official pastime of witchers.

I also remember when dear old Villentretenmerth looked like this:

Bork and his girls.What did they say to Geralt in the book? He is most beautiful or something ?Little did Geralt know he was about to meet a real golden dragon haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom