How many accounts do you have?

+

How many accounts do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I've been a xbox one console player since closed beta. After seeing the social features coming to pc soon as well as always having gwent tracker I decided to make a pc open beta account and was shocked how easy it was to get to level 17 / rank 19 with 86 wins , & 28 loses. Bought zero kegs, and had no carry over of any kind. So basically I started the poll because I honestly thought it woulda been a little harder or took a lil more time then it did to get to 4k mmr. So it got me thinking geez, how many other people have multiple accounts and why? I have one on xbox one and pc and that's why I have two accounts. I focus NR and NG on xbox and Monsters/skellige on pc.

I've got one account, on PC. Was thinking a little of making a new account for the "grow up from zero" challenge. Sounds quite fun. However decided against it since I didn't want to grind cards on two different accounts.

mfool123

I see. When you compared your console vs PC playtime, you forgot one important thing: experience. On the console you already had a taste of the game, meaning you were better equipped (with knowledge) to rank up more easily, knowing exactly what to do. The Gwent Tracker does make things easier, but it doesn't provide any extra information you couldn't have gathered yourself. I have reached 4.2k without using Gwent Tracker.

idomyownstunts;n9339541 said:

:wisegirl:

I played closed beta on pc. With open beta I've played the ps4.
I have mostly played the 4.. but do have still play pc from time to time

Two - my main one from home and one to kill time at work (it is way easier to create a new one, than to constantly verifying via e-mails and shit).

Just one account, but if you include the PS4 account I made to see if the port was succesful, then I guess two accounts for me.

wow .... just one and that's enough ! to manage more than one account it's just too much stress involved , so, just one it's OK for me.

I have two accounts. My main account is PC and then I have one on PS4, which is currently pretty much waiting for console friend matches.

2 accounts.This one has the nerfed ST spell deck with DBPs (and every other card milled).And my fresh account has 4-5 good tier 1/2 decks (with a little amount of money invested to support CDPR)Needless to say i am playing with the latest now.

Top Bottom