27th of August lets get ready to scorch!

+

Guest 4021160

27th of August lets get ready to scorch!

Scorch is going to be bonkers powerful and eithne will rule this meta.
Are you ready for scorch parade? Do you have you stagger game perfected?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 4021160

You had me doubting my info, but isn't the 27th when the patch will hit?

Last edited by a moderator:
HenryGrosmont;n9351241 said:
What's on 27th?

Something ends, something begins.

On 27th of August Gwent as we know it ENDS. (for now) A new era of Gwent will arrive, prepare for: Gwent: The Witcher shooting card game - The Gamescom Aftermath.
How do you win in this game? Simply destroy as many enemy gold, silver and bronze units you possibly can, and hope that your opponent will have less removal weapons (cards) aviable. Having the advantage of more weather and removal cards (weapons) is KEY TO WIN!!!

Dodge, bluff, attack, DESTROY!!! That is Gwent: The Witcher shooting card game - The Gamescom Aftermath.

:radovidsmug:BUUURN!!!!

Last edited:

Guest 4021160

I really don't know how this change to golds will play out. It will be interesting, but it somehow worries me a lot. Lets not freak out. Test it and reflect on it.
One is sure, we will see loads of variety for a month or so.

Karolis.petrikas;n9351421 said:
I really don't know how this change to golds will play out. It will be interesting, but it somehow worries me a lot. Lets not freak out. Test it and reflect on it.

It´s gonna be crazy, really. But after some time we might realize that it was a good change.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9351301 said:
So why exactly are gold cards special now? They can be destroyed just like a bronze...

I don't mind them getting destroyed but they should have unique and impactful abilities.

haha, fine .... Scorch always has been one of my favourite Gwent cards, and it's in fact, pretty underrated, so, it will finally has some highlight space in the game

Guest 4021160

Actually with possibility to scorch golds I think we'll see less of those whole-board burning memes

It said in the video that many golds will now have deathwishes to compensate for their vulnerability. Plus they'll get more beefed up in base strength. I look forward to the changes. CDPR probably knows what they are doing. So from the ashes if old gwent will rise a,new and beightwe version.

One thing for sure is happening. Its gonna be bonkers

The 27th is a Sunday. I doubt the new patch will be released then. Announcement only states the season is being concluded on the 27th. Expect it to be soon after though.

Guest 4021160

Can you merge this to the "target gold cards" thread. Thank you

Guest 4021160

The new season will start 27th, the title is misleading (or uncertain at this point). My apologies.

pthieu1986;n9354591 said:
4 more days, too long... it seems 4 months to me right now....

I'm finding comfort in the fact that we're getting leaks and other cool stuffs from gamecon in the meanwhile.

Can't wait.

Top Bottom