The Northern realm change revealed so far...

+
DCeiTFuL;n9377881 said:
Here is a copy of the conversation:

Originally posted by DCeiTFuL View Post
I have 2 questions to ask.

1) Can you give an estimated for release of the next patch? Not specifics, just days or weeks.

2) Do you plan on changing Reaver Hunter because the 3rd round Reaver/ Henselt combo is almost impossible to beat, especially if they threw operator to add another to their deck?

Thanks in advance for you response.

Love the game and Love the way you guys keep up with your players and fan base. Excellent work all around!
1) Soon ;) On a serious note - at the moment I cannot tell you any details. We'll announce this information as soon as we can.

2) Yes, we are investigating the Reaver Hunter and we are looking for a way to change how it works.

Thanks for the info...just ahhhhhh....ok....I'm gonna mill NR completely anyway

ResoundingBuahaha;n9375791 said:
Yes, deal with it.

Again you speak only Monster and NG countering the faction. So again half the factions cannot stop your combo.

I'm not saying QG should necessary be tier 1, I'm saying there is nothing for ST and NR to counter QG while it should be fair to let every faction has some counter. Opinions like this indeed make me play NG for a while with 3 vicovaro medic and letho d bomb, just to seek QG to butcher since I cannot do so with NR and cannot accept they have some counter in the game.

Let me help you out, you don't need to hard counter the QG combo to beat QG builds. If you did it would be terrible design, where you either completely disrupt the QG combo or lose to QG. In fact, the ability to completely destroy the QG combo with GY hate is more of a problem than certain factions lacking a way to destroy the QG combo with GY hate. I'm not sure where the fixation on a build virtually nobody plays in the current meta, because it can get utterly destroyed by GY hate, comes from to begin with.

Speaking about how it will perform post patch is at best premature speculation. Just as comments claiming everyone will run X, Y or Z, or card A, B and C are ruined, or my faction is going to be bad, are premature speculation.

Top Bottom