Anyone else lack 50 MMR to 4200?

+

Guest 4021160

Anyone else lack 50 MMR to 4200?

For all of you out there bouncing back and forth between 4100 and 4199. You have my condolences.

Me. I'm 4150 MMR right now. Too bad I have strange issue and my MMR gets reset very often and even if I win, my MMR stays the same. In this way I can't climb up more. Yesterday this issue happened to me seven times.

Guest 4021160

Did you drop from rank 20 or are you still trying to get into pro ladder?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have reached 4250 about 4 times now. >_<

So yeah, I am safe. But climbing further is... troublesome.

Sgt_Prof;n9376231 said:
Me. I'm 4150 MMR right now. Too bad I have strange issue and my MMR gets reset very often and even if I win, my MMR stays the same. In this way I can't climb up more. Yesterday this issue happened to me seven times.

Are you using a tracking system? - I've found that sometimes when I use gwent tracker my MMR doesn't get updated immidiately. The problem is usually fixed once I re-enter the game without the tracker.

I reached exactly 4200 two times.
But then I read answer that I need 4201, and I dropped to 3900 one day, then climb to 4200, then drop to 4000. But then with some miracle I won 24-23 in the last round, and got 4206.
I know pro ladder is not for me, I think I am not such good player if 4200 is highest I could achieve.but still it will be interesting to see what pro ladder is. This will be my first and last season in pro ladder))))))))

Took a couple of days of serious laddering to break the 4.2k mmr, maybe because before i wasn't using a tier 1 deck and decided to go with the flow for the final push. Now that i'm at 4203 i'm not going to touch ranked until next season, who cares about rank 20.

Bounced up and down from 4000-4185 a bunch in the last 8 or so hours. I didn't make it! So, flustrating.

Alwaysmiddle;n9377431 said:
Netneck a drwafs' deck, learn it, and you will be there in no time. :listen:

Congrats on the number 1 spot?

Yeah I'm 100 away and it's not going to happen.
I've been the punching bag all day.
Most know I never played rank in closed beta and didn't start the ladder til about a month I go.
My goal was 18 and I hit that into 19 and close to 20.

My biggest complain was since the announcement of the new ladder... I have had minimal time to play,cuz work and life.

The ladder was a fun experience for me.
But I think I'll just go back to playing for fun
It's too stressing for a game that should be just fun to play.

But I give it up to you comp players ... Good Game

Last edited:
I am at 19. I am not actually pushing to get to the new ladder, but because of the border for 20 and the Kegs and Meteor Powder. That thing with 22 points for win and -25 PTS for a lose... it's too much. Especially when the game decides to screw with you with terrible drawings when you need few points to reach a certain goal. Like, your Ciri Dash you draw first time in Round 3 when you have 3 cards left in the deck. And the other ones are another Gold and the two most important Silvers in your deck. And this happens every damn time when I need 5 points to get to the next Rank.

I am pretty satisfied with 19, as I didn't played ranked for a month after this "we lost connection with your server" BS that was going on 4 out of 3 games and it was not worth it to lose points because of it, but it is kinda annoying that it is actually not in your hands if you want to climb up, but it is the generosity of the RNG that you are trembling for the most.

Can I share my sadness of not reaching top 1000? I used dwarves to bounce between ~4150-4350, gave up when I dropped down to 4275 again after a great win streak. So close.
:sad:

Yeah, I was actually within 19 points of 4200 and then I lost 5 games in a row to Dagon. I probably don't honestly have the time to play the new ladder and unlocking it would just be for personal reasons, but it still frustating to be within 1 win and then lose bad draws against the "best" faction.

Guest 4021160

partci;n9377681 said:
"we lost connection with your server" BS that was going on 4 out of 3 games and it was not worth it to lose points.

Liar liar your pants is on fire.

TheShift;n9377461 said:
Congrats on the number 1 spot?

Yeah I'm 100 away and it's not going to happen.
I've been the punching bag all day.
Most know I never played rank in closed beta and didn't start the ladder til about a month I go.
My goal was 18 and I hit that into 19 and close to 20.

My biggest complain was since the announcement of the new ladder... I have had minimal time to play,cuz work and life.

The ladder was a fun experience for me.
But I think I'll just go back to playing for fun
It's too stressing for a game that should be just fun to play.

But I give it up to you comp players ... Good Game

Life and work definitely suck, though you actually don't have to play that much to reach high ranks.

I personally play too much, but there are alot others around my rank playing very few games with high winrates. I think alot of them are old card players/participated in close beta, but the key is to counter the meta, and these guys all know it.

If you see alot of Dagons, play a counter, be it Hensalt/Drawfs/Anti Dagon Dagon, you will have alot easier time climbing if you open to trying out other decks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom