Patch is out!

+
There are two lists cards with increased milling value. First, shorter, is in GOG client and this cards have correct milling prices (increased). Second, longer, is in game and on that list appears to be an old patch list. Somebody made a mistake.

I've edit my post because at first i've thought that there are two diffrent list with cards that were nerfed but it turned out that in game is just old list and these cards weren't nerfed this time but last time.

Last edited:
That is strange; I still have the July 5's patch notes in the game, after downloaded new patch ( I have the new cards in my collection).

Well, I don't have the scrap nor the card anymore, so hopefully they fix it somehow. Either gimme me scrap or me card back please.

idomyownstunts;n9397651 said:
Well, I don't have the scrap nor the card anymore, so hopefully they fix it somehow. Either gimme me scrap or me card back please.

Hey 1st chat buddy on the new social feature !
was about to leave for work when the patch was out for the ps4..
Although it didn't update automatically like most games I had to hit the option button and check for an update

Rammyp;n9397381 said:
They explained it in a video yesterday, deal 8 dmg to a unit, then another 8 damage to either a different or the same unit.

Ok thanks. It's even worse than before. Cause it could kill any card even the ones above 16 strength. Now it's up to 16 value or less and it doesn't remove from the board for sure.

Well, fudge. I guess I didn't read every single detail. Why on earth that wasn't fixed I don't know. Yes, sometimes opening kegs results in an error too.

i have question about new assassinate - it doesn't lock now as it was said yesterday on stream, neither it's on card description, so it's work as intended or it's a bug?

Guest 4021160

Imagine this. You download the new patch, update your game, log in. you notice you have 0 cards. :D Thats what happened to me. Relogged, everything's back to normal.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9398671 said:
So Golems no longer trigger AT ALL? Nice.

Also, the PS4 displays July patch notes.

I noticed this.. I'll be hanging on to my 65 kegs until some evidence proves things are correct .lol

also on the ps4 I noticed that in my profile it shows my correct card count...except monsters ..say I have 0
but I have all 8)

No Title

can't login into the game. Say its up to date and as soon as i login i get stuck at the news menu...

Attachments

• photo166871.jpg
    photo166871.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 27
TheShift;n9398821 said:
I noticed this.. I'll be hanging on to my 65 kegs until some evidence proves things are correct .lol

also on the ps4 I noticed that in my profile it shows my correct card count...except monsters ..say I have 0
but I have all 8)

Everything's fine on my end, as far as the collection goes. I opened 30 kegs and got several new cards, including premium Vesimir. You should be fine.

So golems are useless now, since Daerlan foot soldiers do a similar thing AND draw you a new card.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9399071 said:
Everything's fine on my end, as far as the collection goes. I opened 30 kegs and got several new cards, including premium Vesimir. You should be fine.

So golems are useless now, since Daerlan foot soldiers do a similar thing AND draw you a new card.

Nice!
I won't be home for a bit...I'll let the patch marinate all day ..then possibly put that troll to work tonight

Top Bottom