Patch is out!

+
I Got Shani and Ithlinne in 30 kegs and 2 silvers one of which was premium.

TheShift

Even better. I noticed so e lag when milling cards. Takes about 10 seconds for it to go through, for some reason. Should be sorted by the time you get back.

I got two golds at first. Yen:Con and another. Both I already had. But ain't complaining though! Got two Kambi's in the last 10 kegs xD

This is great news. :D

I don't have the energy to concentrate on playing though, so I'll let those sweet kegs sit till tomorrow.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9399071 said:
Everything's fine on my end, as far as the collection goes. I opened 30 kegs and got several new cards, including premium Vesimir. You should be fine.

So golems are useless now, since Daerlan foot soldiers do a similar thing AND draw you a new card.

They simply made Voorhis a must for golems, they still very playable in reveal, only not with Calveit, btw now Voorhis reveal 4 cards

Yeah but Daerlan soldiers do tue same and draw you a card, so playing Golems in reveal is useless. The only upside is that you don't have to reveal them to trigger them.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9399701 said:
Yeah but Daerlan soldiers do tue same and draw you a card, so playing Golems in reveal is useless. The only upside is that you don't have to reveal them to trigger them.

no, you have reveal Daelran in your hand, golems you pull from your deck, Voorhis + Daelran + 3 golems is 19 points in 1 turn while revealing 3 cards in opponent hand, and 4x2 damage on opponent board, if have Mangonel on board. Unless you going run very few reveal cards, then yes, golems are bad, cause you have reveal 3 opponent cards and 3 in your own hand

Ramcius;n9399911 said:
no, you have reveal Daelran in your hand, golems you pull from your deck, Voorhis + Daelran + 3 golems is 19 points in 1 turn while revealing 3 cards in opponent hand, and 4x2 damage on opponent board, if have Mangonel on board. Unless you going run very few reveal cards, then yes, golems are bad, cause you have reveal 3 opponent cards and 3 in your own hand

Got confused with the whole thing. So this basically allows you to carry Golems even if you're at your optimal card number, because you get them ot of the deck anyway. They don't take up space at all when playing reveal. Pretty interesting. They're basically free value, unless you get them in-hand.

Snake_Foxhounder;n9400671 said:
Got confused with the whole thing. So this basically allows you to carry Golems even if you're at your optimal card number, because you get them ot of the deck anyway. They don't take up space at all when playing reveal. Pretty interesting. They're basically free value, unless you get them in-hand.

they same as before, free value, just before they were pulled out by using leader, now you have more flexibility as you can pull them all at once or 1 by 1

For the life of me I can't wrap my head around why Geralt: Aard was nerfed so hard. Makes absolutely no sense.

So far, so loving this patch. One of my favorite decks, movement, seems to be quite viable. Such simple changes to it, yet such a powerful result.

Not happy with this patch at all so far. Northern Realms seems weak, and all I seem to meet is monsters and Stammelford's Tremors decks. I can't even begin to explain how much I'm detesting the latter. With any luck, it's not sticking around in its current form.

The hammer doth fall.

Sadly, with this patch, the only truly viable factions, and the only factions one now meets (for casual-midrange ranking, at least) seem to be Monster and Scoia'tael.
Regret spending all my hard earned time and resources on reasonably balanced, playable northern realm decks, might as well pop that on the shelf until it gets sorted.
One can but hope that this balances out again soon.

I agree with the above. Stammelford's Tremors needs fixing.

Only Francesscas in high ranked LUL,i wandet any of devs have tested Vrihedd Officer? 14+ bronze card plus milligan is something wierd

Top Bottom