First impression of new patch

+
For the most part I enjoy the changes. There are a lot more viable deck options, including Deathwish and Wild Hunt builds for Monsters. Allowing gold to be effected also makes the game a lot more dynamic and less static.

However, Tremors is broken for a bronze special card. It should be a silver for what it does as it can create some huge power swings compared to its peers. I had one match earlier where a Scoia'tael player used Eithne and Sages to play Tremors 7 times, resulting in a mass of golems! The golem effect needs to be removed or it needs to be made a silver to prevent such abuse. Another option would be to nerf the golem it creates, as was done for the Arachas Behemoth spawns and Harpy egg spawns.

Gotta agree, NG Spies have a lot more goodies to play with. Quite enjoying it so far. Will probably try Mulligan next, a lot of new stuffs to try out :D

Some bronzes on Skellige and Scoia are tuned wayy too strong. Being able to mill a card and boost it by the base strength is insane.

Zack723;n9406131 said:
For the most part I enjoy the changes. There are a lot more viable deck options, including Deathwish and Wild Hunt builds for Monsters. Allowing gold to be effected also makes the game a lot more dynamic and less static.

However, Tremors is broken for a bronze special card. It should be a silver for what it does as it can create some huge power swings compared to its peers. I had one match earlier where a Scoia'tael player used Eithne and Sages to play Tremors 7 times, resulting in a mass of golems! The golem effect needs to be removed or it needs to be made a silver to prevent such abuse. Another option would be to nerf the golem it creates, as was done for the Arachas Behemoth spawns and Harpy egg spawns.

Oh yes. Had this happen to me as well. Only 5 times though. So I dropped first round like an idiot and as a result ended up with a topdeck 3rd round scenario. That didn't go well with the carryover they managed to pull of.

The Mercenary getting "nerfed" to 1 point really enables this to cause some headaches.

It is same mistake over and over again,so monsters weather i can have 3 clear skies that are 0 points and they can spawn weather all time that give them points,and my cards get destroyed nice job really :facepalm:

Karolis.petrikas;n9404331 said:
Gotta love the absolute shitstorm gwent is in right now. Loving the screams and shouts, moans and cries. Please continue the shenanigans, my popcorn and beers are ready.

You have to change your avatar. That one's not in style anymore.

Guest 4021160

Snake_Foxhounder;n9409191 said:
You have to change your avatar. That one's not in style anymore.

ok. I'll let you pick one for me. PM

Mau_91;n9404761 said:
I think it will suck if they keep changing things like this constantly, like we were all waiting for new cards and minor changed and got almost a completely new game, I had to throw out every single deck I had and start over, this is gonna be a pain in the ass if done constantly

This

The game is now literally terrible and unplayable.

That's unless you like getting high rolled by broken tempo ST Mulligan decks.

I will come back to it in the future and venture into other things. I've been playing since closed beta btw.

Love the new patch. It is like having a new game to discover again.
I can't be the only one who got bored by the massive army of clone decks we had lately.

And i am sure that once someone discovers new powerfull decks then the brainless masses will jump on the bandwagon again.
But for now i am having a great time trying out new combo's.

No need to complain about the balance for now. Everyone is low rank atm and balancing will happen soon enough.
Try and enjoy it people

I finally played a game on the new patch, so here's my first impression: So much fun! I built a Kaedwen-only machine deck and got matched against some type of mill Nilfgaard. :D

Now I can say with certainty that I like the change to gold cards. Although if someone scorches my Geralt I'll be really sad. :(

Top Bottom