Scoia has dominated the ladder

+
Scoia has dominated the ladder

Seriously, every ladder match is against scoia. Almost every bronze in this faction has 10+ value , you can't compete with that.

szpeniu;n9407031 said:
Seriously, every ladder match is against scoia. Almost every bronze in this faction has 10+ value , you can't compete with that.

Yeah, lots of Players use Swims Stammeltell build. I saw it yesterday in his stream and knew I will see this quite often today :p

It's strong. It laid wreck to my NG Spy deck since it killed both my Rot Tossers and Assasins. Tried it out myself a little since I've always liked Scoia'tael and I've not lost yet. Even was up against a mulligan deck that where doing insane pings.

I'd say wait for a bit longer for both us and CDPR to decide further improvement

This build is dominating now, true, but it's been only few days and maybe later we will have a lot more builds that fit with the current patch

Tho not gonna lie scoia coppers are really powerful in this patch...

I do not understand...CDPR reworked Spotters, Pirates, Vrihedds because they said they were against big bronze finishers, and they left DBP unchanged.

One of the reasons why stupid deck lives is because it's the only one who can farm big guys for round 3.

Checco515;n9408631 said:
I do not understand...CDPR reworked Spotters, Pirates, Vrihedds because they said they were against big bronze finishers, and they left DBP unchanged.

One of the reasons why stupid deck lives is because it's the only one who can farm big guys for round 3.

they said specifically that they didnt want to destroy Spell´tael, thats why they left DBP unchanged.

CDPR sometimes seem to have lost touch with reality. Spell´tael was one of the most hated decks because its unfun, un-interactive to play against, and unhealthy for the game overall. Its a deck that should be a meme deck at best, but for some reason the developers decided it should be a thing, and not only "a thing" but the new meta.

Thats how it goes.

I've played 20 ranked games yesterday. 16 ST, 1 NG, 1 NR and 2SK. Ridiculous really.

Last edited:
Eithne spelltael puke deck

This topic is about eithne spell deck.

I hate that devs are supporting stupid puke eithne deck with only spells. Now they have another card for it that can resurrect spell! I thought that it is possible only in a nightmare... Alzur thunder, alzur thunder, alzur thunder (i have lost 3 cards,maybe even including gold thanks to the new "great idea"), resurrect alzur thunder, resurrect alzur thunder, resurrect alzur thunder. I have 0, enemy has 3 units 3 each. Isnt that stupid????

And also - all other "do-something-and-buff-this-card" is now gone: spotter not a finisher, useless, discards not a finisher, dead, why dol blatanna lives?????? Shouldnt it be smth like - gain power of last destroyed by spell card??? Spotter gets revealed power, pirate discarded power, but dol blatanna?????You completely ruin your opponent's play while buffing 3 cards to +20 each for the third round...
And new stammeford or whatever its name can even get you resillence for the next round with the card from DIFFERENT FACTION!!!!! How does that makes sence?????

Yesterday I tried myself some variation, realized how much power and annoyance it has, started to fear that it will swarm the ladder, and today I saw exactly this kind of deck from swim... 90% wins, bla bla... This means today, when I start ranked, I will face 9 out of 10 this stupid spellpukings......

Previously, the only solution was gold cards, hoping they dont have many d.shackles. But now, no, goddamn tibor can be destroed by the freaking epidemic!! Half of gold cards die from alzur thunder...
WHERE IS LOGIC?????

And who supports this stupid - not even archetype, but annoying deck????

Dagons, discards gone??? Well I'd rather play against them than idiotic spelltaels.

Why buff one faction and kill the others?????
Of course its too late to tell, but right now it seems no other faction can stand against scoiatel.
Time will tell.

Sheva007;n9409711 said:
they said specifically that they didnt want to destroy Spell´tael, thats why they left DBP unchanged.

CDPR sometimes seem to have lost touch with reality. Spell´tael was one of the most hated decks because its unfun, un-interactive to play against, and unhealthy for the game overall. Its a deck that should be a meme deck at best, but for some reason the developers decided it should be a thing, and not only "a thing" but the new meta.

They could have just reworked DBP, as they did with other bronze finishers.

Pirates' value is tied to last discarded unit, Spotter to a revealed unit...they should have connected the DBP's value to a spell in the graveyard perhaps.
Why this double standard?

Celestes666;n9410511 said:
This topic is about eithne spell deck.

I hate that devs are supporting stupid puke eithne deck with only spells. Now they have another card for it that can resurrect spell! I thought that it is possible only in a nightmare... Alzur thunder, alzur thunder, alzur thunder (i have lost 3 cards,maybe even including gold thanks to the new "great idea"), resurrect alzur thunder, resurrect alzur thunder, resurrect alzur thunder. I have 0, enemy has 3 units 3 each. Isnt that stupid????

And also - all other "do-something-and-buff-this-card" is now gone: spotter not a finisher, useless, discards not a finisher, dead, why dol blatanna lives?????? Shouldnt it be smth like - gain power of last destroyed by spell card??? Spotter gets revealed power, pirate discarded power, but dol blatanna?????You completely ruin your opponent's play while buffing 3 cards to +20 each for the third round...
And new stammeford or whatever its name can even get you resillence for the next round with the card from DIFFERENT FACTION!!!!! How does that makes sence?????

Yesterday I tried myself some variation, realized how much power and annoyance it has, started to fear that it will swarm the ladder, and today I saw exactly this kind of deck from swim... 90% wins, bla bla... This means today, when I start ranked, I will face 9 out of 10 this stupid spellpukings......

Previously, the only solution was gold cards, hoping they dont have many d.shackles. But now, no, goddamn tibor can be destroed by the freaking epidemic!! Half of gold cards die from alzur thunder...
WHERE IS LOGIC?????

And who supports this stupid - not even archetype, but annoying deck????

Dagons, discards gone??? Well I'd rather play against them than idiotic spelltaels.

Why buff one faction and kill the others?????
Of course its too late to tell, but right now it seems no other faction can stand against scoiatel.
Time will tell.

This.

Half the games I lost in ladder so far were against this pathetic deck.
I had to tech a lot, now I have more than enough answers, but it's still very unfun to fight to.

I remember how happy I was yesterday, when I played in a non-meta environment (like it happens every fresh patch).
Looks like it lasted a single day, thank Swim for his dedicated work:rly?:

I've not had any positive experiences with this sort of deck myself. I think my main issue with it, aside from Tremors and Sage being stupid cards, is that many of the new strong cards require little to no setup, and are stronger than what seems reasonable. Let's compare the Sage to the Aretuza Adept and Wild Hunt Hound, cards that have similar effects. All three are 3 power, and play a certain kind of special card. The big difference is that the Adept and Hound need to have said special card in their deck, and need to avoid drawing it. Meanwhile the Sage cares little if his spell card is drawn, as he not only can still get his effect off, but gets the spell repeated. This seems like ridiculous logic to me. The Sage simply becomes a far superior card. Similar issues can be found with the likes of the Vrihedd Officer, who again involves almost no risk or setup, and is constantly played at higher power than what should be reasonable for a bronze card, not to mention it adds a great deal of utility. Compare this card to Ves, an 8 strength silver card who can mulligan 2 cards under most circumstances. Unlike the Officer however, Ves receives no extra stats for doing so, and usually comes out being a weaker play than the similar bronze card. So far my impression is that ST in general and weather monsters have gotten too much love, while many other things have been nerfed. Reaver Hunters were too strong apparently, despite requiring setup, playing around scorch, and committing to playing them on the same turn, as well as on the same row. Meanwhile the common drowner is buffed, and is on his worst day a 7+2+utility. Lots of things really don't make sense, though the power level of the new and changed bronze cards seem to be the biggest concern.

Well, it's a shame but I have stopped playing. I think the game is in a worse place than it was last patch which I never expected.

So so unbalanced.

Vrihedd Officers need hotfixing right away. Apparently they were warned while this version was in testing and they chose to do nothing.

This is what I meant when I made a post about people stop playing, the ratio of negative to positve comments about the patch are 90-10, I personally wont stop playing but Im sure as hell wont be playing ranked just to face spells decks every 2 fights, at least on casual I can forfeit as soon as I spot them

That's why i skip ladder first week or so at the start of the season in CCG's. In casual right now i see some sort of diversity.

And this is another reason imo ProLadder should have started at the same time as normal ladder. Reason is that the most popular streamers are there and we'll see diversity in "Netdecking" as well.(at least i hope so).

I'm pretty sure soon some other ''meta decks'' will be discovered. Last season reveal nilfgaard was very popular at the start, and then monsters got ''discovered''. Just wait, people.

Top Bottom