Scoia has dominated the ladder

+
ChlopiecZZapalkami;n9422391 said:
those who complain about ST probabluy never encoutered Nilfgard reveal or NR armor decks ....

I will add Nilgard's reveal, spy or mill decks, NR armor and hunters decks, Skellige ressurect decks... Especially the last: what point in killing the, if they simple return them from the grave?

its funny how everyone is playing spell'tael and dwarfs (which my deck destroys) and only a few are playing mulligan (the most broken thing ive seen in awhile) but yes Sco is really dumb atm

Playing the mulligan deck currently I can tell you that there are valid counters for this specific deck. The new anti swarm witcher can destroy some crucial combos of the deck, hailstorm is a very nice counter since this decks stacks a row in specific situations or for example a mill deck is strong against it since the most used list for mulligan has pretty solid deck thinning so you will end up having a card disadvantage in round 3.

The main problem is probably that people are not willing to adjust their decks, focus hard on their new cool combos, archetypes and so on and therefore end up not having the right deck against this specific deck which is mainly designed to generate many points without being interactive.

Played a move/mulligan deck myself the last couple of days, and it honestly is too strong. Sure, it can be countered, but that doesn't mean many of the cards aren't too strong. The Vrihedd Officer, for example, is too much value for a bronze, given he is always 10+ stats with mulligan, which is very strong in its own right. It's not as stupid as Tremors/Sages, in that the concept is actually fine, it just needs to be toned down.

It's no surprise this deck was hated with so many p2w decks turning up at level 4! Their daddy paid good money for those decks to damage your units.

I have found a way to beat the ST blight.

Simple answer is to use finishers in r1. Rainfarn , decoying Peter for Vrihedd and smash with Impera Enforcers / Infiltrators.

Marking up a big Vrihedd with Infiltrator and killing him with Menno.

r3 it's back to the good old Tibor.

Nobody is expecting Tibor any more.

I have mixed results with my spy deck. The worst for me is the mulligan archetype especially when i lose the coinflip. Plus i started seeing alot of Nr lately. And some Eredin's

DRK3

Forum veteran
Lately, what i've found the most is mulligan Scoia, with the 2 silver ambushes. They always play it the same, i even start thinking robots are taking over Gwent...

Oh well, at least is refreshing to see Scoiatel being the most played faction for once, it was the only that i had never seen on top for a reasonable amount of time since the beginning.

Eithne Farseer

Special decks with Farseers and the Col Blathana Protector seems way too powerful. Literally just play the Farseer and it will be getting +2 pretty much every turn.

For everyone having trouble with the current gwent trend, see this:
I run currently a Radovid deck, centered around Sabrina and Geralt:Aard.

Scoiatael players, especially those meta deck noobs, use their boosting effects for the cards on the hand, to buff the new card also. You better make thema bleed out in the first round or force the pass. Redanian Knight + Cavalry combo, then Villentretenmerth usually do the trick, because no one use Dimeritium shackles, and even if o, just pass because opponet will be clearly behind in points or have card disadvantage, which is crucial to play Sabrina + Aard (or Philipa, or whatever) safely later on. Good thing would be to have Margaritha on the hand, so in case Sabrina gets buffed, just set her back and then Radovid. I won most games this way, also to great success against Nilfgaard. Opponet used Vigo to have two 30 point units and a 31 points ( in case for Igni). Guess what happened, I just turned a +40 points disadvantage into a +20 points win, checkmate with Queensacrifice ^^

Sheva007;n9409711 said:
they said specifically that they didnt want to destroy Spell´tael, thats why they left DBP unchanged.

CDPR sometimes seem to have lost touch with reality. Spell´tael was one of the most hated decks because its unfun, un-interactive to play against, and unhealthy for the game overall. Its a deck that should be a meme deck at best, but for some reason the developers decided it should be a thing, and not only "a thing" but the new meta.

Thats how it goes.

It seems really odd they'd want to leave spell'tael in the game now since they basically intentionally deleted the deck back when it was super oppressive.

Top Bottom